Bye week - prep for Hamilton

Ok, we just pasted the Ticats and we have 2 weeks to prep to play them again...

Argo's lost vs EE, Sask loosing this week... so If the Gades can muster up a couple wins and the playoff word couple be discussed again...

Do the Gades deserve a spot - straight up - NOPE. Would it be nice - yep.

Hopefully Ottawa can take advantage of the fact that we play Ham, Tdot and Montreal (who will likely take us for granted...)

Go out ther and earn it! They have to win the next 3 games to take care of bidness!

Well if you guys beat Hamilton that is 7 wins which puts you ahead of Calgary f rthe last playoff spot. I guess all you guys can do now is hope Calgary loses everything from here on if you can beat Hamilton again.

Finishing ahead of Calgary, is still a realistic possibility, especially with their 3rd string QB playing....

If we finish TIED with Calgary, i assume the first tie-breaker would be head to head, which we're tied 1-1. Anyone know what the next tie-breaker after that is?? If its total points scored in the 2 games, I think Calgary gets it....hopefully thats not the tie-breaker.

PS - I am absolutely begging for no more responses to anyone who says anything along the llines of "Ottawa cant support a team..." Blah blah blah....

tie breaker doesn't matter if we're tied with calgary at the end of the season, the only way they can get the cross over is if they have more points than us.

It all comes down to the Stamps/Ticats game here you guys better become Ticats fans for a week LOL.

I'll definately be a Ti-Cats fan this Friday...Go Cats!!!