buy Tickets + Travel packages to the Grey Cup

GREY CUP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BY CALLING THE TIGER-CATS OFFICE

[b]- Need last minute tickets to the 102nd Grey Cup at BC Place?
Give one of our Ticketing Representatives a call at 905-547-2287 today.

Oskee Wee Wee,
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club[/b]

FOLLOWING THE TICATS TO VANCOUVER? USE REDTAG.CA TO BOOK YOUR TRIP

[b]- As the anticipation builds towards this Sunday's Grey Cup game, we're aware that many die-hard Tiger-Cats fans are looking to make travel arrangements to follow the Tiger-Cats to B.C.

If you need assistance purchasing a flight and/or hotel for this weekend's festivities, please do not hesitate to reach out to our partners at RedTag.ca to make your travel plans.

Janet Kuzmich
Red Tag Vacations

janet@redtag.ca

Direct 905.283.6039
Fax 905.283.6022
Toll Free 1.866.573.3824 x 2054[/b]

For flights alone, looks like it is just under $1200 per person all in.

This would be pricey. I am just not sure i can justify that much money on a football game, considering you need to add in a couple hundred for tickets, and if you stay a night same for a hotel.

Yikes.

Changing to Toronto from Hamilton makes it just over $900 fyi, a bit better. You could probably do this for around $1500 per person for the trip if you are very frugal.

It's cheaper to fly to Europe than Vancouver. Canadians really have no choice when it comes to domestic travel.

This what happens when the grey cup is too pricy to sit in the upper deck, also I do remember way back in 1985 when the lions played your cats in Montreal grey cup back then is was also very expensive ( for the times) also having to travel across the country .

GOING TO VANCOUVER? OFFICIAL TIGER-CATS GREY CUP PARTY DETAILS

[b]If you're headed to Vancouver this weekend and are looking to meet up with other Ticats fans, Malone's Social Lounge Taphouse is the place to be.
The Tiger-Cats will be taking over the bar on Friday and Saturday night, with merchandise giveaways, Ticats menu items, cheerleader appearances, a live DJ and more. Black & Gold dress code is in effect.

Where: Malone's Social Lounge Taphouse - 608 W Pender St., Vancouver, BC V6B 1V8 ( click here for map)
When: Friday, November 28 & Saturday, November 29
Hours: 2 p.m. until close, both nights
Open for brunch: Stop by for brunch on Saturday morning to watch the McMaster Mauraders take on the Montreal Carabins in the Vanier Cup. Come back for brunch on Sunday morning before heading to the big game.
Malone's opens for brunch both days at 10 a.m.[/b]

Malone's Website: http://www.malones.bc.ca/

That’s about it slimjim I’m afraid. Who to blame for not encouraging Canadians to travel within their own country. Don’t know. :frowning:

Are “outsiders” welcome? Saturday night we are having dinner about 15/20 minutes from Malone’s and would like to come by after dinner if it’s not a problem.

Are outsiders welcome ?? Challenger,you are hardly an outsider my friend,you better show up as our goodwill ambassador from South of the border OSKI-WEE-WEE GO CATS GO !!! :rockin: :rockin:
Of course your’e welcome,no problem,just remember dress code is in effect Black & Gold must be worn at all times :smiley:

Thank you, really appreciate your Post. Black and Trojan Gold, no problem!

all are welcome challenger.
Just bring you’re usual merriment and unbridled enthusiasm and you’re in. :thup:

Malone's Website: http://www.malones.bc.ca/
[/quote]
Are "outsiders" welcome? Saturday night we are having dinner about 15/20 minutes from Malone's and would like to come by after dinner if it's not a problem.
[/quote]
all are welcome challenger.
Just bring you're usual merriment and unbridled enthusiasm and you're in. :thup:
[/quote]
You get these three guys cranked up on football and you may see more merriment and enthusiasm than you thought possible!
Especially if there is a DJ in the Lounge.