Business is Business...right?

I am glad that this organization runs the business like professionals. They give us calls when the game times have changed and even send out little cards about the time change too. All of the promotions they have throughout the year bring in cash to pay highly talented players.

But my question is? When is this organization going to start running a FOOTBALL FRANCHISE! Money is good, but when you have no fans at the games, there will be no more money. This is the final year of many season ticket holders 3 year plan and I have a good feeling that they will not renew them next season. Nothing has been done since the offseason to make this team better. All of the talent in the world and OUR COACHING STAFF (top to bottom) doesn't know how to use it.

Our offensive line has to be the worst in the league, our quarterbacks have no time to throw the ball, even though we throw the ball 2 yards ever play anyways because COACH PAOPAO doesn't know what he is doing. He comes from Ottawa with the exact same playbook as he used there and just scratched the Renegades name off of it and put Ticats.

Kavis Reed has to be the worst Defensive coordinator in the league because you have Linebackers with broken hands or whatever Cox had on his hand playing in the game. How can you expect a linebacker to make tackles when he only has one hand. We have some very talented DB's but Reed fails to teach them the fundamentals of PASS COVERAGE! It was childs play for the Bombers tonight! He should have been fired LAST season!

Rob Katz! The big man! What are you doing? answer? NOTHING! How long will it take for you to realize that the O-line is weak and we need to make trades to upgrade it? As long as we keep getting crowds of 27 000 + we won't make any changes because hey! We are making a ton of money, who cares about winning as long as everyone gets paid right?

See how I didn't point fingers to specific players? Thats because we have a good enough team to WIN games...we just don't have good enough coaches and playbooks to win them!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! :thdn:

Well said, I am very impressed with everything Mr. Young has done on the business side. That being said, what about the hard core 17,000 fans that have been there all along and go to games to see winning football?

I agree....the organization fires the head coach, and we are still a lossing team. sure we pulled out the win last week, but to not put a single point up tonight is just an embarassment. Maybe the organization should stop worrying about stupid promotions to get fans in and worry about getting coaches to use the talent.

A winning football team is it's own promotion

WELL SAID!!

Mr. Young can't find the right people to run the team.

I sat through years of mediocrity, a grey cup, then more mediocrity with a 1-17 season thrown in for good measure. I'm finally getting fed up. I have season tickets and I didn't go to the game tonight. It wasn't because I couldn't go, I sat at home and watched the first half, then gave up and got some work done. When you have hardcore season-ticket holders not going to games simply because they are tired of watching their team roll over and die, where does that leave you?

Well, maybe you should cheer for the Argos, who even with injuries, still do not roll over and die.

I just had a “Luke, I am your father” moment. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Okay, it passed!

Oski Wee Wee,

yea.... thats just a little frightening. I'd much rather not turn to the dark side, and just slowly become increasingly disillusioned by the light side until I give up and watch baseball.

The fifth quarter joke as well...people call in saying how bad we played and what they think needs to be done and all the fith quarter ever says is how young a team this is...how close we are to getting the plays done...they constantly back this team up when the truth is it doesnt matter how young the team is, it doesnt matter how close we are...point is...WE STILL LOSE! the guys on the fifth quarter must be getting paid by the ticat organization as well because its the same old crap to backup this team every week!

And I heard ticket prices are going up next year.

Ticket prices go up every year and next year will be no different but I wonder what the management will do once they start to get 15 000 fans out to every game, just like a few years ago.

We got season tickets this year at the same price as last year. And honestly... if I had to pay for the tickets I just wouldn't anymore. Guess the old man is still good for something, eh?

season tickets may have been the same as last year, I wouldn't know because im part of this "3 Year Deal". But im pretty sure that individual tickets increase every year, but yes thanks god for the old man...even though he is probably done for buying my season ticket next year...looks like I will have to buy endzone tickets with some buddies!

You're right on the money with the 15,000 next year because people here will not pay for false promises we are all tired of losing week after week !!!!!!!

FIRST PART: THEN THERE WONT BE A TICAT TEAM ANYMORE…
SECOND PART: BROKEN HANDS DONT HAVE TO DO WITH THE DEF COORDINATOR. THATS INJURY. NOTHING TO DO W/HOW ITS RAN.

They better not raise ticket prices again. If they do after a horrible season. It will just push people away. Why pay for something you can watch on tv. But even then, we could get back into the days of black outs...

my point about Cox having a broken hand which was what it seemed like was that a linebacker needs both of his hands just as much as a DB does...he blew a couple of tackles tonight and should not have been playing because of it, it is kavis reeds fault for playing him when clearly he wasnt able to play!

There would be a team if the organization would try to focus on both sides business and football but it seems like they are just in for the money!

YOU CAN ONLY GO THROUGH SO MANY PEOPLE IF THE STARTERS ARENT UP TO PAR. THEN YOU RUN OUT OF PEOPLE DUE TO INJURIES. EVERYONE IS GETTING INJURED RIGHT NOW SO THAT MAKES IT TOUGH ON EVERYONE.
AND THESE PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY, THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY ON TOP OF INJURIES. AND USUALLY STILL GO OUT THERE AND DO THEIR HARDEST AND BEST. REMINDER, THIS IS HOW THEY GET PAID TOO. SO IF THEY DONT PLAY, THEY DONT GET PAID.

STOP WITH THE CAPS AND POST LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING