Burris

I haven't been on the site for awhile, so I'm not sure whether anybody has mentioned this. But did everyone see how Burris releases the ball. 75-80% of his throws were off his backfoot. Now the esks were rushing him, but most throws even when he had time were done while leaning backwards or moving backwards. Ray got beat up, but most often when he threw, he stepped into it. How is Burris supposed to be accurate throwing downfield when he sets up on his backfoot. It was horrible.

hmmmmm I really think Burris could one heck of a QB...........it just seemed like sometimes it was............I don't know mental...........he was famous for throwing off his back foot in Saskatchewan..........throwing real bad low percentage passes in the red zone.........when he was rushed..............and for the love God please tuck that darn ball up when running...............I do believe just off hand I can remember 3 or 4 fumbles caused by him running with the ball out in front of him...........I think if you could find the right QB coach..........Burris could be AWESOME................and sadly for you bloody stamps...........................

Wasnt his best game, thats for sure. I think the defence we were
playing against had plenty to do with it. As for throwing off his back foot,
yeah ive noticed that also, whats amazing is he still throws with authority.

Im sure its something the coaching staff will be working on.