Burris out

Burris is gone and so is Calgary :lol:

THE BEST THING ABOUT CALGARY IS THE QE2 NORTH

......probably not there o' fat one but will put a different spin on the O for awhile......this will be a team adjustment......

........not sure about the second statement......oh, I see......some immature poke at my City itself, how quaint, oh goodness look at the time, you better run along and get mommy to check your diapers......

I don't know if you noticed, budha.. but we beat Edmonton without Burris' help (if you're bright you'll understand what I mean).. Gesser only needed 3 throws in that game to get a touchdown.. think of what he might do with 30!

Gesser did squat - I think the entire Eskimo defense forgot how to tackle on that play.

The receiver broke four tackles on his way to the endzone, otherwise he would have been stopped for a 3 yard gain. He did all the work.

Want me to take care of him??
ROTFLMAO
If that’s the best he could come up with... Then he truly is from Edmonton.
I still can’t believe we beat that team, with a QB that had needed surgery.
New guy should do ok.

........not sure about the second statement......oh, I see......some immature poke at my City itself, how quaint, oh goodness look at the time, you better run along and get mommy to check your diapers......
I think someone has a fancination with diapers.

Budha. Here is a real neat "O" tool that they might not have taught you while you finished up your grade 9 education. Its called spell check.. USE IT. You might start to sound half intelligent.
fancination = fascination

Esk Jebus - It was the inspirational leadership that Gesser provides that allowed Rambo to make that play when normally he would go down. I think we're going to have a situation where an unproven backup very quickly becomes an all-star (see Ricky Ray or Jeff Garcia for examples of how easily this can happen)

.........budha, .the point was, act like a non-intelligent baby, get treated like one.....discuss topics with grace and humour and you can expect the same in return.....

Burris doesn't make the recievers look good, the recievers make him good. Any quarterback in the league with Copeland and Lewis will have big numbers. These guys get open and make things happen after the play. Did Burris even throw a touchdown in the last game? Its not like the injury is on his throwing hand either. Danny Mac was playing playing with a brace on his throwing thumb and lit it up a few weeks ago.

ok lets se.
Calgary has no proven starting quarterback for the foreseeable future. Gesser, though completing 3-3 and a TD, has never started a CFL game, or any professional game for that matter. The Rambo touchdown was more about bad taclikng then about any play that Gesser made.
Calgary haas yet to win two game sin a row this year and now they are going to have to it with an experienced quaterback.
Lastly is was not Gesser that won the game for you guys on Friday it was a combination of bad play calling from the Esks, bad exicution from the Esks Offense, and good play by your defense.
Now go run along and hide behind your mommy, becuase you can not take some good natured ribbing. And I thought lions fans were bad :shock:

Gesser use to be the third string quarterback for the Tennessee Titans so I am pretty confident that he'll play good in the next few contests.

Pretty cocky though Budha being an eskie fan and all...especially after the play of Ricky Ray..ouch!

Calgary's offense really steps up when they get Reynolds going, and if he is, Gesser will have to make half a dozen good throws. Hopefully, they go into the arms of the Ti-Cats' so if the Riders manage to beat the schmoes, we can have 3rd all to ourselves once again.

I don't think Gesser played enough in last weekend's game to really get a good read on him, but I do remember in camp there was a lot of good press about him.

[quote="budha"]ok lets se.

Calgary haas yet to win two game sin a row this year and now they are going to have to it with an experienced quaterback.

You're right, we ARE going to have to do it with an experienced quarterback.... I fail to see the problem though.

Hmm that see Ray, Maas, Printers, Dickeson etc. All were rookies at one time and proved themselves very quickly I have no problem in Gesser doing well.

Eskies Oline in their fourth jersey!

If Gesser doesn't do well it's all over for the Stamps. Dam, and I thought you'd bump the Riders out of the playoffs. Doesn't look like that's going to happen now.

....will you doomsday sayers from up north give it a rest already?........you're so worried about what's going on in my camp when yours looks pretty pitiful WITH your #1 pivot in place.......please, clean up your own yard before critizing mine....

Being tied for 2nd in the league is pitiful?

Buris carried that team to where they are. It's all over now but the crying.

Stamps have a good second QB who will take them to the playoofs but will make a qucik exit. if not, there is next year.

.........EE, stop the trolling, your team looks pitiful right now, maybe not so much on D as the O side of the ball but your earlier successes came against crappy teams, good luck playing out the rest of the season against some ranking teams and falling flat on your faces here in early November whether Burris or Gesser or even Wimprine is starting.......

.........burris carried exactly 1/48 of the load, this team is gelled and ready to go forward with who ever is at QB.....but you're not a fan of this squad so who gives a rats ass what your opinion is in this room anyway.......take it to the main board if your so right........