Burris or McManus?

Thurmon was never a consistent receiver, and stamp fans are finding that out the hard way. Riders had a few "receivers", that either dropped footballs, didnt go all out to make any catches(one claimed that he was injured), or ran terrible pass routes. Grant and French have improved over last year, and with Armstead, Dominguez and Richardson(although he is injured)it is a vast improvement over last year's receiving corps.

Too funny a Roughrider making a poll on which qb
should face them next week.

Dont worry it will be Burris.

If you knew anything about football you'd know that loss wasnt Hanks fault.

Oh? Miscommunication is not just the receiver's fault. It is both the QB and his receivers that are not clicking on the same page. I see as of now, that the poll is 50/50. Either Burris has lost confidence in himeslf or his receivers have lost confidence in him. It started with the Rambo blow up and has grown over the last # of weeks. As I stated, I like Burris and want to see him do well, but if nothing is done you could be fighting with the Eskimos for the basement. The loss can be blamed on one thing-- the Riders were the better team that day.

when copeland dropped that first pass i saw him get up and punch the goal post. he seemed pretty upset with himself. but laughing on the sidelines didn't seem right. who knows though, maybe he was just trying to stay positive and not beat himself up too much over it?

there's no way anyone but burris should start next game. but if he stalls on a few drives they might want to put danny in on some redzone plays. why are burris/reynolds unable to perform in the redzone??

[quote="GIVER"]there

Thats easy to answer, because they usually
refuse to give Reynolds the ball in the
red zone.

true enough from what ive seen.

Let me remind you all that this supposed fight between Burris and his receivers is totally fictional. Sure there could be something going on, none of you really know.

The dropped passes didn't start with the Rambo argument. The dropped passes have been happening since game 1.

Although I would rather quite enjoy seeing some dissention in cowtown, seriously enjoy it :smiley: , I'm not sure im buying this argument. They sure didnt have any problem lighting us up the first time they played us which was the game following the rambo incident i believe

Hmmm looks like lots of Rider fans voting for Danny Mac.

It will be Burris. Thurman and Copeland dropped some easy passes.

Its a long season, Calgary should win the re-match. Saskatchewans Jekyl and Hyde personallity says next week, its Mr. Hyde!