Burnham stays in BC, extends contract w/ Lions

VANCOUVER — The CFL’s highlight-reel machine is staying in the den. The BC Lions announce that wide receiver Bryan Burnham has agreed to a contract extension with the club.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/01/28/burnham-stays-bc-extends-contract-w-lions/

Good job BC Lions

2 Likes

Whew!!!! A bullet dodged. Thanks Bryan!

1 Like

I think it would have been surprising to see Burnham leave. With Sunday open house looming we should see a bunch of signings with teams making a last minute pitch before agents start taking bids from rival teams. This is a very good signing for the Lions. I expect they'll be very active in the free agent market this year.

1 Like

Will make a dynamic duo with another #16, now a free agent.

1 Like

Agents have already got a good idea of who is interested and how much they will pay. Burnham signing for $180,000 ish before going to market confirms his value and saves his spot.

Keon Hatcher an unlucky victim it appears

This by far to me is the biggest free agent signing thus far in 2022 :exclamation: Bryan Burnham is the best receiver with the greatest show on turf. Here is a photo depicting one of his miracle athletic catches with his "human highlight reel" Great job Rick Campbell, I'm sure Nathan Rourke is excited to get his ace second down conversion sensation signed for the upcoming 2022 season :exclamation: :gem:

2 Likes