Burn the 2022 Witches Vol. X

Since when has giving a contradictory opinion been calling out everyone who isn't fluffing the nut(s) of Coach O . In a democracy , differing opinions are encouraged . If you can't handle that you're in the wrong country .

1 Like

(Sarcasm alert) Yes, with all the changes they made during the bye week , in trying to rescue the season, I am really looking forward to the match with the Bombers to see how the changes work out.

1 Like

Me too! :grinning: :+1:

The Bombers are the best team in the league . Why wouldn't fans want to see our team play against the best . After all , isn't that why we play the games . Everybody loves an underdog , don't they ? Well , probably not on this site :laughing:

3 Likes

That's so old school Pat. Today if you don't spout the currently popular opinion you get shat upon.

2 Likes

Hey Maaax,
Why don’t you talk to your boys about letting us have a win next week. I mean how many more wins do you need to prove that the Bombers are the class of the league, and likely to three-peat. Pretty please! Grovel, grovel. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The problem here is that even if the Bombers let us have the win we would probably find a way to lose any ways . :woozy_face:

1 Like

I'll ask Mike Miller. He'll do almost anything for a chocolate covered doughnut.

1 Like

I think we could hold the lead into the 3rd Q if they were giving it to us.
4th Q no chance.

1 Like

Bump .

Might as well get this to the top of the page right next to the PBP thread . :grinning:

1 Like

Are we going to have to ask the mods to lock this thread????? Yikes.

1 Like

:rofl:

I sure hope so .

If everything goes well fo the rest of the game, you KNOW what you have to do each week... lol

1 Like

:rofl:

Yup I might have just created a monster .
I will definitely start channeling my inner most George Costanza ...

HEY MODS ! NUKE THIS SUCKER ! :laughing:

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It's now our good luck thread!!!

1 Like

The moaners and groaners must really be disappointed . A big win for the Cats and the cheerleaders . :laughing:

2 Likes

Just like 2017, after an 0-8 start, we beat a pretty good Bomber team in Winnipeg.
Known as the trap game for good teams.

Oskee wee wee its great to get the O'shame monkey off our backs.

1 Like

I would like this thread to remain open, as a living shrine to the Negative Nellies.

Or, in the event we lose another game in 2022, we can revive it to fulfill its intended purpose.

5 Likes

Yeah that Steinauer and Condell are bums . Pathetic game plan . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: