Burn the 2022 Witches Vol. IV

I wonder what Johnny Manziel has been up to?

Last year, when my Als were moribund out the gate, the team fired Todd Howard, the defensive line coach. That lit a fire under Barron Miles, the DC, and the defensive play improved dramatically. I wonder if Hamilton's GMs will try something similar on the offensive or defensive of the ball.

2 Likes

We can only hope!

2 Likes

Having more fun than me right now.

1 Like

There seems to be way too much complacency all around. Complacency in keeping veterans around, and complacency in calling the same shitty offensive and defensive plays that have failed time and again. Somebody need to tell them this is a new season and we aren’t given an automatic pass to the Grey Cup.

When did they decide to make Dane Evans a poor man’s Colin Kaepernick? Way too many designed runs for him this game. You’ve got a big bruising back. Use him.

7 Likes

I'm guessing that 6' 4" 230 lb Jaimie Newman comes off the one game IR and dresses for your next game as the third QB. He was 6 for 6 in your last pre-season game.

2 Likes

Did Coach O face the media tonight? I hope they didn't continue to ask silly softball questions.

1 Like

Well, at least we can say they played like a bunch of hammers…

Nerf hammers maybe...

1 Like

It's been said before but I have to say it again. Could you please, please, please stop running those gawd awful slotback jet sweeps! I betcha you can hear the groans from the huddle when they're called. Guaranteed to lose yards since the '19 Grey Cup. Who's the slowest learner on the Cats' coaching staff; Steinauer or Condell?

1 Like

If people think that Condell shouldnt go is blined... Team will not be any good if Condell is still here after the bye week before our next game in 2 weeks

1 Like

Best way to enjoy a Ticats game is to leave at half time.

1 Like

I'm more worried about next year and we make no staff changes on the way to
hosting the GC.

If final scores and wins were decided by the score at the half or three quarter time then this team would be undefeated .

We will be hosting . That is a certainty BUT it doesn't mean we will be playing in it .

2 Likes

Agree. Certainly not with this configuration of players and coaches...

Or watch the 72 cup game

A U Sports QB starting his ever game to boot.

2 Likes

We kept the wrong quarterback.
Evans has been terrible.
If he just knelt down we’d be 2 and 2 .

Let’s see what Schiltz can do.

It can’t be worse.

4 Likes

'Jaimie Newman' anyone?

2 Likes