BURN BURNER in ...B.C...the LION has AWOKEN!

EDMONTON.............21.................B.C.............20 :shock: :smiley:

Are EDMONTON pulling an............. ARGO?

Are.............. B.C........pulling a.......... MONTREAL?

It was.............. 21 ......to ...........3...........For EDMONTON , at 1 time :shock: :smiley:

B.C...............21.................EDMONTON...............21............

EDMONTON.........28 [TD pass MAAS]................B.C..............21

EDMONTON are pulling an EDMONTON!............4 minutes!

EDMONTON...............28...................B.C............23.......... [Safety]...............B.C. ball.................1:23

EDMONTON............... WINS...............EDMONTON.......... WINS.............. :shock: :smiley:

CONGRATS ...........EDMONTON! :smiley:

GREY GUP

EDMONTON VS. MONTREAL! :shock: :smiley:

and we may have the lowest T.V. GREY CUP , in years!

3 time in 4 years these 2 meet....... :cry:

Congrats Edmonton, the Lions didn't deserve to win this game. They took too many penalties. We had the opportunity to win 1 game to play the Grey Cup at home but instead shot ourselves in the foot. Lost 7 of our last 8 games. Pretty dissapointing way to end the season. I really thought we had a chance until that Printers interception at the end. I thought they should've stuck with Dickenson until the end.

We may have the lowest TV Grey Cup in years? Does that mean because 2 of the heaviest populated areas in Canada don't have a team in the big game that they will boycott it to show that the are poor sports?

Great Game BC! I can't believe Maas was able to get us another win two weeks in a row! GO ESKS GO!

CLEAN OUT YOUR LOCKER ROOMS ....anddddd kiss my ass

No need for that RNR. I'm being gracious in defeat which should be a lot tougher than being gracious in victory.

RunnealonRun,
Let me guess. You are just trying to come off like a poor sport. In real life, you would never say something so blatantly childish.

Just to let you Lions fans know, I respect you guys for coming on here after that loss. Great game!

lol, of course, i would ,im surprised there is no reffing cost us the game talk by the LIONS , oh wait there is, again they suck we rock

Let’s just hope that Maas starts against Montreal. The West must unite and drive the beast from the east back to the abyss.

I didn't say reffing cost us the game, I said the Lions stupid penalties cost us the game. Edmonton played well, definetly well enough to win. The Lions didn't have what it took to pull this one out in the end. The last play of the game was questionable but Simon should've kept playing. At the end of the day, Edmonton deserved the win over BC.

...Geroy predicted the Lions would win....what happened....community owned franchise ...beats the Braley bunch...love it... :shock:

The last play and the throw from Printers was most definitely pass intereference on Simon. As for the game, I know DD did some good things near the end of the first half and in the third quarter, but Wally made a mistake in not putting Printers in the beginning of the fourth quarter. Just like the interview of Maccioca when asked after the game by Elliotte Freedman, he said the reason for the move to Maas was for a spark. Thats what BC needed, but earlier.

It has been done , 3 out of the last 4 years.......yawn! :wink:

Congrats to the Esks. It was a good game. Lions go down, Lions come back, Esks take advantage with Maas.

Lions had a disappointing season after starting the season with so much promise. Oh well, guess I gotta wait til next season. There's always next season.

Hellothere you forget how RDS will probably have huge numbers, so that any reduce numbers in English Canada(Center of the Universe) will be made up. The rest of Canada will watch as usual and I predict 4M+.

There is another , center of the U , in B.C. I hope they still go to the game?

Like , MONTREAL fans , did 1 time!

And I never said I wouldn't watch......just yawn! :lol: :smiley: :wink: :arrow: