Buh-Bye CFL

Ah well .. its been a great season so far ... But the NFL starts tonight and i'll be tuning out of the CFL ...

I will half-@ssed keep up with the league and i'll still be attending to my season tickets ... But my interest is almost null ... I doubt i'll be back on the forum here untill next season ... I'll be back around May or so ...

Have a good year all ...

StatiK76
GO PACKERS!!!

Take care of your self StatiK76, you crazy trator, you! :twisted: 8) :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:

Your passing up the CFL for the NFL??? At least you cheer for the Packers...

PACKERS SUCK!!!!

Good riddence. No Fun League sucks so that says it all.

And just what would keep you from following both leagues Statik? Especially since your wife love football too...

Why bother with a post like that? I mean, does anyone care whether or not some guy is on here anymore? Why do I care enough to write about it, I don't really know.............

And does it really take that much energy to follow both leagues at the same time? Is there a problem with limited mental resources or something?

Hope to see some good games this weekend in the good 'ol CFL!!

NFL they waste too much time they got 40secs to snap the ball n they have 3 time outs a half that BLL Sht CFL's the real deal more plays means more fun...............

Go GADES Go

StatiK76 wrote:

Ah well .. its been a great season so far ... But the NFL starts tonight and i'll be tuning out of the CFL ... I will half-@ssed keep up with the league and i'll still be attending to my season tickets ... But my interest is almost null ... I doubt i'll be back on the forum here untill next season ... I'll be back around May or so ...
Hey StatiK76, what, you don't have the IQ or grey matter to be able to follow both leagues fully? You know, following football games in 2 leagues doesn't take rocket science brains. Wow, I'm glad I'm a heck of a lot brighter than you are cause you sound pretty dumb with what you said.

.....can't watch both leagues?.......hell, I have time to moderate the International Cricket Club (Go Pandabur Go).......stay up-to-date on the Dania Jai-Alai schedule......check in on the current stats on the Westminster Dog Show..........trade barbs with Felix in the Argentinian Bass Fishing forum........join up with my buds in the Moscow Severnize Gymnastic website......hold down a job, keep the kids clothed and Mrs.RedandWhite glowing all at the same time.......

Nice RedandWhite!

.......oh yeah, watch the CFL and NFL too........forgot about that......

Leaving the CFL for the other league? You mean the
National
Felons
League?

That's quite the juggling act, R&W. Ever thought about joining the circus with that one? Betcha they'd let you wear a cape and everything. . .

I bet Red and White would be able to watch CFL and NFL while performing his circus act!

Actually, come to think of it, while watching a game on tv, I've been able to concentrate on a number of other things happening at the same time like, well, maybe after second thought, I better not go into this :stuck_out_tongue:

If you ask me, he is saying the NFL is more important than the CFL and Ill see you next year.
I say dont bother

See ya next year then Statik.

Wow .. I didn't mean to start a sh!tstorm ... I was just posting a message wishing all a good rest of the season, and somewhat explaining my impeding absense ...

I will still keep tabs on the CFL .. but just won't be as involved as I have in the past ... And yes - it will take up too much time to follow both leagues with my current schedule.

Since the NFL is back, my website which is geared towards NFL gambling / western lottery corp (proline/pointspread/overunder) requires massive amounts of my time ... On top of my work schedule, which is hellish now that school is back in (i'm a datacenter unix admin) ... and I have started a new 6-day workout schedule to pop on 15 pounds for my next football season, which the team tentatively begins in March ...

So its just a matter of priorities ... I'm not putting one league against the other ... Its just that I can fit in a full day of football on Sundays easier than I can arranging my schedule around 4 CFL games all on different days each week ...

And as far as the Packers sucking ... Well ... What can I say ... ? Thats my team and has been for 20 years or so ... I like cold weather football teams ...

StatiK76
GO PACKERS!!!

Sorry Bud, and you can do it all you want for what I care, but you are bashing in a very discrete way.

Nice try though, you almost had me there for a moment. 8)