Buffalo Bills Bus Trips?

Does anyone know of any regular bus trips to Bills games. I know Frisco's used to but did not last season.

....check the newspaper as there is usually info in there at seasons start.

Speaking of the Bills, I wonder if some co-marketing with them would be good for both clubs. Say free advertising at both stadiums during games, something like that. It might show a solidarity in this area with football on both sides of the border and generate more fans for each.

Thats a good idea!

Nah!
Why would Buffalo give up advertising real Estate that is worth 10X the advertising $$$'s that the Cats charge?
Also who in Buffalo would make the trek to watch a CFL game.
We have enough trouble getting people from Hamilton to consistently fill the seats.

Now the Argos co-marketing with FC soccer would be more realistic.

I suppose you have a point there black. But maybe something like "Tiger-Cat Day" at a Bills game bus trip and "Bills Day" at a Cat game bus trip, although as you say, would anyone from Buffalo come here? Maybe in the summer when the Bills aren't playing though and some Buffalo fans wanting a football fix, I don't know.

There's actually 3 or 4 that have had seasons about six seats down from me since I've been there. Just an example, I'm sure there's more. Like Earl said, come summer time some football fans just wanna see some football.

IN REGARDS TO FOOTBALL FANS COMMING NORTH OF THE BOARDER TO WATCH CFL BALL.THERE IS A GROUP OF OLD BALTIMORE FANS THAT COME TO HAMILTON EVERY YEAR TO WATCH TICATS VS AL .THEY ALSO HAVE SOME WAY OF GETTING SOME GAME ON TV I AM ON THEIR EMAIL LIST THEY LOVE OUR GAME....ONE MENBER OF THE GROUP LIC. PLATE READS "C F L FAN " JOE SHORT (ONE OF THE GROUP) WAS A FORMER OFFICIAL IN THE U.S. COL. LEAGUE...

You must be at the far end of the hall.. why else would you be yelling

HalfTheDistance
He may not know typing in caps is considered Yelling in the Internet world..

Who would want to go watch the Bills this year? They will probably be one of the worst teams in the NFL, along with Minnesota.

From the number of posts (2) by pigskinpete6, and the Baltimore reference about mutual friend Joe Short, I believe this message was from the REALLLLLLL!!!!!! PIGSKIN PETE.

In my books, PAUL W. CAN USE ANY FONT OR CAPITALS....

JUST HOW MANY TIMES DID HE ENCOURAGE US TO !!!!!!!YELL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Pigskinpete6!!!!!

PJAY (Lou's Friend)