Buck out 4-6 weeks

Hmmm…I don’t think they’ve actually gone out and signed two more. Joey Elliott was there, and I think they’re keeping DiMichelle in their back pocket in case Elliott doesn’t work out.

Incidently, I was at practice today. Buck alternated between wearing a brace and icing his knee a few times. For about the last 1/2 hour he wasn’t wearing the brace nor icing it. He’s walking with a slight limp. Frankly it’s barely noticeable, but that could just be because of the ice. I’m no doctor, but Buck was not as bad off as I thought he would be.

Thats great news

I think so...on the way to practice, I had visions of Buck on crutches or something... LOL

I think some one should phone Marty York and get the real truth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you wish. once those special teams are worked out we’ll run away with second

maybe the only reason you beat us was because of the way we played in week three…

its looking more and more like the kitty kats will have a hard time finishing ahead of TO.

Bombers played well the first 2 weeks, porus week three…

ill take our team over the cats any day

i would say once our D gets healthy, we actually havent had our opening day starters on d play a full game since week 1.

logan, suber, d smith = all injured. all played week 1. just so happens that was our best performance too.

ticats look… well, lets put it this way… bombers scored more touchdowns week 1 than hamilton has scored in 4 weeks, ok not quite but darn near and thats a problem for the ticats.