Buck and the weather?

I think the pick-up of Buck was a good move and I hope he maintains his health.
In watching him play over the past 3 seasons he was noticibly better indoors than out. His arm strength was a bit soft against the wind and elements. Lions generally never threw deep with him outdoors. Anyone else notice this?
Game planning from Lapolice will help this but Buck will be tested. Much more than 1/2 his games were indoors.
I haven’t seen Jyles enough but his career in Canada has always been outside, mind you he’s hardly played.

I don't think the weather will be a problem for Buck. Yes the Lions played at least half their games indoors but they still played almost half or half of their games outdoors (depending on Rogers Centre roof whether it would be half and half, of course).

you dont have a 21-12 record as a starter without being able to throw the ball, even if most of his wins were indoors (i dont know the stats) he still has the arm, and the talent, he will adjust, get used to it, and make it work.

Did Killer post a “dunno” that I didn’t see? Flag said he wasn’t going to post in the Bomber section for as long as Killer didn’t say it. You didn’t think he could do it, did you, Flag. :wink:

He didn’t do it, that’s why I’m back.
he did dunnoed

from sask forum:

That dunno wagon is tough to not fall off from. :slight_smile:

.......Sometimes watching Buck pull himself up off of the turf..i got the impression the weather was the least of his worrries.. i remember him putting up a win in some nasty conditions over the years....no worries there.....Bucks problem is not going to be the weather....but whether or not he can learn to hook-slide and our o lineman can give him enough protection to keep him upright.... If that falls into place....watch-out for this club :wink:

I don't understand why everyone thinks it is such a money drain to have guys on the injury reserve list. Heck, I think we will soon find out that all it takes is a Buck and a quarter. :lol:

flag? are u a bomber fan? if so welcome back.. if not.. dayum boy stop stalking my posts. GEEESH. seriously.. thats kinda freaky that u pulled that quote off of the rider site. SERIOUSLY.

?
a deals a deal thats all. where I come from we verify our bets. you, you just edit your statements to hide from your childish statements after the fact.
I’m a football fan…a CFL fan and I hope for the bombers.

enjoy the season.

since i guess you're just a bitter old man it sounds like, u enjoy making other people what? feel like crap? look like crap? u like the whole assuming things

i dont even drink dude. at all. you're a clown man. seriously, you keep that up and these "kids" that u shield from "people like me" are gonna end up being very #$@!.

im i allowed to say that? cuz i mean, im just assuming here. it appears assuming and being bitter and old means u can get away with it. get a life man. seriously..DUDE, u stalked me man. seriously if this was on the streets i would have u arrested for reals cuz its bordering on become a little ridiculous. almost obsessive here.

i tried to be the big man and be like.. ook welcome back but seriously if all u are here to do is just talk crap and assume things about people u have no clue about.... the world would be better off with less people like u.

im just assuming ofcourse that you're a bitter old man who really probably has no life and just sits around all day being a loser and stalking guys who could be half his age on the internet. thats awesome.

Both of you need to show a little more tolerance and respect.

Take your differences up in a PM and not in the topics.

Flag, you do know that the software at this forum allows for people to edit their post for something like 5 minutes and then you can't edit anymore.

I’ll follow Pigseye’s advice here.
But just to state finally, kim’s posts before he changes them at least 3 times calls me a fag,calls my kids homos, and wishes me to DIE.(caps are his)
I dunno, but it seems a bit off the wall.
But I’ll stick to football.

Just for the record, I was the one who had to edit both your posts, personal attacks are not something we want to see on here.

Unless it's a troll from another team, then they are free game. :lol:

Pigseye…for the record, you never had to edit my posts.
but enough…lets move on

Okay, I have to admit, that was funny.

Yeh. And about 2 minutes after I posted that, Durant threatens to have a broken hand. Oh the Karma. :lol:

LOL...Post it again! Post it again!!!! :lol:

Nope. Go Buck Go. :lol: