Bronko Nagurski Jr. has passed away

From TSN:

Former Hamilton Tiger-Cats offensive tackle Bronko Nagurski Jr. passed away on Tuesday. He was 73 years old.

Nagurski spent eight years with the Ticats, earning Eastern All-Star honours three times while helping bring two Grey Cups to Steel Town.

“As a player, Bronko was one of the hardest workers in the league and a big part of our Grey Cup championship teams,” said former teammate Angelo Mosca. “He was always a pleasure to be around - a great teammate and an even better friend.”

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=357093

Sad news. May God have mercy on his soul.

Bronko Nagurski was one of the many Grey Cup-winning Tiger Cat heroes of my youth.

His very name, Bronko Nagurski, conjures up the tough hardrock man he was on the field.

My condolences go out to Bronko Nagurski's family and friends.

My sentiments exactly, Ron.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

A tragic loss. The name oozes greatness on it's own. I actually know a couple Bears fans from my childhood that started following the CFL when they heard Bronco's son played up here. Friends of American family I have.

I hope both father and son are resting in peace.

AS Zenstate said, Bronco Nagurski came with a great football background; fresh out of Notre Dame
to the Ticats and two Grey Cups.

Condolences to his family and all who knew him.

Did he pass away or Die???

You seriously felt it was urgent for you to post this on a memorial thread? What is your problem?

My condolences to his loved ones.

You’re out of line with your stupid remark.