British Columbia @ Hamilton - 29 September 2018

This is the team that people know of but Banks healthy makes a huge difference to that offence. Great d as well.

Hamilton played great. There is no denying that. Let BC and their fans figure out whether or not their team is crap. That was a great game to watch. I like domination once in a while. (I’m talking football) A blowout is a stepping stone. Revel in it.

I remember in '98 and '99 the Ticats were flying high, and then played one game about mid-season that was embarrassing. Both times that proved to be the slap in the face that brought them back down to earth, and they went on to the Grey Cup game. Maybe this will prove to do that for the Lions, who are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.
Of course, if they cross over, they’ll have to play in Hamilton to get to the Grey Cup. They won’t have the geographical advantage of their opponents being forced to play a game until 1:30 in the morning; an advantage which, even when they had it, they still needed overtime and a favourable call from the command centre to squeak past the Ticats.

I don’t think the CFL wanted to wade into that typhoon again. I think this time around they played it safe and just went with the call on the field and to be honest, probably to avoid a mass riot in the stands. I don’t think the CFL wanted any part of it this week.

Not really healthy. He described himself as “less than 100%”, which obviously means still better than most players 100%.