BRING YOUR SIGNS!

This is , drumming god’s , great idea :smiley:

If you are going to the EAST FINAL, make a sign with something like ,

NFL SUX
THIS IS CFL COUNTRY
WE LIKE IT THAT WAY? …on it , or what ever. :smiley:

Lots of press will be there , lots of people , and if enough people do this , it can send a message to the Toronto press about the CFL and NFL.

It is better and easier than writing a letter to the press by yourself. :wink: :smiley:

I think 5 people already have said that they are doing it from here. :shock: :smiley:

I will have 2 signs , for my wife and I… :smiley:

Don't forget , as well , the MOLSON'S BEER tent and the STREET FEST starting at the south end of the R.C. , at 11am..................GET THERE EARLY, TO GET A SEAT. :shock: :smiley:

ARGO GREAT , PAUL MOSSITTI , will be there signing autographs , and all there will be all kinds of activities. :smiley:

There will also be the , SCOTIA BANK , PRIZE BUS! :shock: :smiley:

And again , BRING YOUR , " NFL SUX " signs........thanks!!!!! :wink: :smiley: :arrow:

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS :smiley:

TSN........... will be showing.........CFL COUNTDOWN on Sat. Nov. 19th at 7pm....est............an hour show! :wink: :smiley:

play off perview. :smiley:

esks are the best team ever

ARGO-NOT

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it but I do know what mine would say and if someone going would make a sign from me display that BoxEHHatboy1 say's: The CFL stands for Cannabis Free League! That would be greatly appreciated!

how bout: ticat fans love weed!..i'll bring that for u.