BRING THE NOISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only should you buy a Scarf to support Wellwood :rockin: :rockin:

BRING THE NOISE :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: ON DEFENCE :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

10 4 to both.
I cant seem to build a noise maker so it'll be cow bells :rockin: :rockin:

Faites du bruit!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

They should have a decibel indicator on the big screen and everytime it topst a certain level the team donates to charity.
I dont think wed get close to the 130db's the seahawks get but 100-110dbs seems doable

Remember, from the second the QB starts talking in the huddle till the snap, make NOISE!!!

From Bakari Grant............
The man who scored the first touchdown at Tim Hortons Field, is impressed with the way Tiger-Cats fans are responding to the team at its new home.

“It’s great, they’re a real help,? said Cats receiver Bakari Grant, who took a Zach Collaros pass in the south end zone against the Argos on Labour Day for the first major in The Donut Box.

But, he has a couple of suggestions to increase the crowd’s negative impact on the visiting team.

“We want the fans to get loud when their offence is in the huddle,? Grant said. “They’re such a force in this stadium that when they get loud it makes it difficult for the offence to hear the play call and the snap count.

“And do it earlier in the game.?

THF is becoming a huge home field advantage ! Bring the NOISE TIGERTOWN :rockin: Tell everyone and Educate the people around you :thup:

The game will be played at a sold out Tim Hortons Field — with suites and the club level now open, capacity will be in excess of 20,000 — where the team is a perfect 3-0 this season. The new stadium has become a legitimate home field advantage, and fast.

"That's what I love about this place — they love defence around here," Hickman said. "When we get out on the field and that crowd is rocking and rolling ... it makes your hair stand up on the back on your neck."

dewards@thespec.com :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

We don't want BC to start fast and score early, they will try very hard to take the crowd out of it so.

Exciting Times in Tiger Town and now the entire Tim Horton’s Field is open and ready from construction so all Tiger-Cat Fans really have something to cheer about!

Be Loud & Proud, Tiger-Cat Fans!!

EAT EM RAW TIGER-CATS!!!

8) The entire stadium is not open and ready !!!
  The Upper West stands are still not available for tonight's game.   <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

T.H.F is the 13TH Man :thup: :rockin:" Defence Wins Championships "

We now have the Bookends Norwood and Hickman OH MY

:twisted:BE1. :twisted: BE2.

I was a little disappointed with the performance of the 13th man tonight. It just seemed lacking to me until late in the game. But when he showed up at that point, boy, did he ever show up.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

The night ended up a lot colder then expected. I knew quite a few around me who were shivering in their seats as they weren't bundled up, quite as much as they should have been and that put a bit of a damper on the enthusiasm.

You are right about when they showed up. After that last field goal, the place erupted. I have little doubt that the 13th man threw off the Lions when it counted.

Interviewed after the game, Rico Murray was happy with the efforts of the 13th man last night. He thought they were a factor and loves what they're doing....

Sorry but the green team fans can sure make noise in the cold. :?
I know we have it in us!

Their fans also know how to dress for games READ the weather report people i seen guys in shorts and tee shirts in the 1st they didnt make it to the end of the 1st LOL
I bet 5000 or more fans left by halftime

That's mostly because they have more experience dealing with the cold. Here, in southern Ontario, it's usually not so bad.

I have a whole bunch of horns, I will hand them out at the pre game party' !, They are the same ones I handed out at the Eastern Final last year ! :rockin: :rockin:

http://a3.typepad.com/6a00e550067de58833019b0147393b970b-800wi

THE ARMY OF ONE!

GO GET EM IN TOERONTO BOYS!