Bring the noise!

most people are just yelling at porter :slight_smile:

With the occasional "we want Glenn! we want Glenn! we want Glenn!" Roaring through the stadium :lol:

that's me, but it usually doesn't work...

LETS GET R DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your going to the Argos game, bring as much NOISE as you possibly can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I CANT STRESS ENOUGH, THE NOISE WHEN WERE ON DEFENCE.
IF YOU LOOK AS SASK. FANS THEY ARE LOUD WHEN THE OFFENCE IS IN THE HUDDLE.
LETS COPY THIS, LETS GET THE LOUDEST WE EVER HAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT SIT ON YOUR HANDS HAMITON FANS, STAND UP AND GET LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you still bring Air Horns ? like marine or safety horns ?

bring it, im bringing mine

All be the guy in section 30 with the air horn !!!
Maybe 2 one for my guest from Thunderbay Ontario…

Likely, I'll be in the Endzone for this one...booing and 'dee-ing' up a storm!!! (Gotta go with my strengths!!)

Wonder if the big contingent from Chatham will be making the trip all decked out in their Fantuz green?

Ti-Cat Fans bring on the Noise and lots of it on Saturday when we play Regina, bring your best costume and Air Horns out of the closet for this big game. Last time we played Sask at home in Regina August 16th the teams PA announcer was letting off fire works and chanting DEFENSE while both Porter and later Glenn were calling signals, maybe we should be doing the same every time the Roughies get the ball, blast lots of noise out of the PA system, what ever it takes to win.

Let's Eat the Riders Raw on Saturday Ti-Cats!!!!

I will be there making lots of noise hopeing for a cats VICTORY :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I will be in Section 22 AND Box K, making lots of noise in both stands. (love these comp tickets!)

Go Cats Go!

Oh, you can bet there will be LOTS of green in the stands on Saturday. Always is when the Riders hit the Hammer.

Just got back from safety store and picked up two Air horns ..And one replacement bottle i will be loud and i hope everytime the Greenbacks offense takes the field we are so loud ..

Bring the Noise Fans

The big Dewd in section 30 with 6 of us now ... You will no we are there ....

Right on man right on! Tommorrow I intend on yelling until I lose my voice and my friends got an airhorn also :]
Should be an interesting combo because I have a big mouth
GO CATS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin:

There was a guy with an airhorn near us last game, and security confiscated it.

Just use them properly - and don't over do it. I always prefer good ol' fashion vocal chords, but the horns work when used right. Don't irritate those near by and give the crowd some time to ramp up, then compliment it with a few blasts!!

Air horns provide portable sound warning systems for boating, sporting events, etc. Signal horns are filled with Tetrafluoroethane gas, a non-flamable, safe gas. These signal horns meet US Coast Guard requirements for boats up to 39 feet in length. Often called Safe and Sound horns because of the labelling on the side of the canisters. Refills of 8 oz. gas canisters are also available ....

If i cant get an answer i'm bringing it to the game ...I need confirmation that a security guard is going to ruin his day by trying to take my horn away when i use it respectfully ... Anyone with some facts or rules listing for IWS ....

all i can find ...General Rules:
All games are rain or shine.

Alcohol is permitted in most seating sections.

Smoking is NOT permitted in the seats.

No food or drink allowed.

Backpacks/bags will be searched on entry to the stadium.

Children Rules:
Unless otherwise stated, children 2 years of age and under do not require a ticket if seated on a lap. Students will receive a discount with proper identification.

Miscellaneous:
All seats are uncovered.

http://www.ticats.ca/page/prohibited-items

"Electronic and other noise makers"