BRING THE NOISE SATURDAY TIGERTOWN !!!!!!!!!!!

This game is HUGE for Hamilton, if Calgary wins and Ticats win Sunday we will be in Good shape to win the east, lets hope Winnipeg beats Ottawa Friday !

If you are going to the Game Saturday BRING THE NOISE WHEN CALGARY IS ON DEFENCE :rockin: :rockin:

Let's show the CFL who has the BEST Fans in the League :rockin:

Looks like they've only opened the lower east side for ticket sales and maybe 2,000 tickets sold if that so far for the Argos - Stamps game at THF.

all the argo "fans" will be home watching the blue jays lol,,,well maybe 2000 will be there prob half thatn ticat/stamp fas

looks like we clinch a playoff spot (at least crossover) if bc loses to edm sat night

Not True, I have tickets in the Upper Deck, Section 214, Row 14, the 200 level is reserved for promotions. I know a lot of people that are sitting up there !

Should be fun cheering against the Arblows !

I wonder how much Ricky Foley will enjoy the home field advantage or should I say "disadvantage" in Hamilton on Saturday against the Stampeders at 4:00pm?

Give Trevor Harris the noise and lots of it when the Argo's offence takes the field and help Calgary pound the Argo's into the turf at Tim Horton's Field.

GO STAMPS GO!!!

GO CATS GO!!!!

There's a Bulldogs game at 7, so...not sure if I'll make it, as I am also on call. We'll see though.

Isn't that what you normally do? :smiley: :wink: