Bring Suds and Montford back

Bring Suds to teach these young dbs how to play their position, and Montford so that other teams have to plan for him on the field. I hate prevent defence, it only prevents us from winning. We need to get in that backfield.

I second bringing back Montford

I agree 100% bring back Montford and Sudsy, although Kavis did a pretty good job tonight when our only offence is our defence!!! Replace Boreham with the new guy and stick Boreham on Specialty teams, we need an acurate kicker!!!!!

Nope. They're both done.

yes Joe is a leader. He wants to come back to the hammer and said he'd take a pay cut.

Sudsy would also be nice, horrible coach (Oh god dont remind me) but great defensive coordinator

About as done as this team?

DEKE MCPHEE ISN'T DONE...HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED.

Oski Wee Wee,

PLEASE bring back Montford, what a leader he is, hes willing to take a huge pay cut, what do we have to lose? And I don't even know why Sudsy was gone from the beggining, I loved watching those opposing QB's swarmed with his defence! Kavis Reed? C'mon, you cant call a prevent in a situation like that.

BRING THEM BOTH BACK, THERE ONLY GOING TO HELP!!! PLEASE KATZ!!!!!

ps - i think our offencive line might need some work, and i dont know, but are our receivers not quick enough to make a play and beat a DB?

PLEASE bring back Montford, what a leader he is, hes willing to take a huge pay cut, what do we have to lose? And I don't even know why Sudsy was gone from the beggining, I loved watching those opposing QB's swarmed with his defence! Kavis Reed? C'mon, you cant call a prevent in a situation like that.

BRING THEM BOTH BACK, THERE ONLY GOING TO HELP!!! PLEASE KATZ!!!!!

ps - i think our offencive line might need some work, and i dont know, but are our receivers not quick enough to make a play and beat a DB?

BRING THEM BOTH BACK, THERE ONLY GOING TO HELP!!! PLEASE KATZ!!!!! :thup: :thup:

ps - i think our offencive line might need some work, and i dont know, but are our receivers not quick enough to make a play and beat a DB? :?

I would like to see him back to coach the dbacks only.

Sorry about like 4 of the same reply’s, I hit “submit” 4 times, it wasnt loading fast enough…Im sort of impatient :roll:

LET'S HEAR IT!!!!!!

WE WANT SUDSY,MONTFORD!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!! BOB

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

No. The team has a future.

YES...im really hoping that someone in management can see this and maybe consider!

LET'S HEAR IT!!!!!!

WE DON'T WANT SUDSY,MONTFORD!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!! BOB

you give sudsy talent and he will coach it and turn them into a good defensive team.

There is talent there, just not great defensive coaching!

Dennis McPhee as defensive coordinator. Either Don Sutherin or Less Browne coaching the secondary...as for the front seven, let McPhee and Marshall make that hire. There is some guy named Zambiasi somewhere around Hamilton, but I digress. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

I have no problem with McPhee taking over the D.