BRING SOME NOISE !!

ok, i know that the home opener is getting alot of hype. BUT, i have not seenmuch mention of bringing noise to IWS…so, may i suggest that in order to preserve your vocals for thursday 1. at work, tell your boss you have larengitis (apologize for spelling). 2. ignore your wife/husband: you all know that with emotions high due to season opener on thurs that will lead to needless arguments and possible loss of voice. 3. when you are driving, in the next few days, and that bugger cuts you off, instead of screaming and throwing your arms up in anger, may i suggest the simple flip of a specific greeting finger. why should a bad driver be responsible for a sore throat and you inability to make noise.

well, those are a few of my suggestions, feel free to add more of your own.

Those big plastic blow horns are the "item of the night" in the merchandise kiosks.

Should be plenty of noise!

Ahhh, the sound of the CFL...

Mark

Hopefully those "items of the night" won't be confiscated by security at the gate...

8) Are these horns that the Cats are selling at the merchandise counters inside the stadium this week, the same type of horns that security would not allow in last week ????? :roll:

Just an fyi. I guess they is a swearing ban this year. No questions asked - gone!

So we can say Argos s uck, and now if we happen to swear near security we're gone.

Here's what I ask of fans. When the defense is on the field be loud as hel1 and on 2nd and short and 3rd and short it should be so loud you can't hear yourself think. when the offence is on the field be quiet! If we make a big play get up and cheer but make sure the players are able to hear audibles etc.

That's like telling Hamilton fans to remember to boo your own players each time they make a mistake and tell them to 'get off the field you dummy!'

I'm guessing they banned them because the CFL changed the rules this year, the refs will be using moose horns instead of whistles lol.

Ha ha ha!! Good (f'n) luck! If that were enforced there'd be about 2,500 left in the seats by the end of the 3rd!

Security better not tell us we cant say ARGOS S...!!! Thats sacreligous !!

Is it just me, or has that chant gotten louder ever since the 'ban'?

(Could be some reverse psychology at work by the brains upstairs! Hmmmmm...)

good point !! slodrive2

You may just have something there.

Based on what I heard last year they seem to "pipe in" the noise. No sense letting the crowd errupt into spontaneous cheering.

Besides I think Jason Farr will do an excellent job motivating the crowd (notice the sarcasism). :lol:

I am sure the CF-18's will bring some noise !

Hey section, I do think Farr will do a far better job this year than in the past! :wink:

Cool Are these horns that the Cats are selling at the merchandise counters inside the stadium this week, the same type of horns that security would not allow in last week ????? Rolling Eyes
Yes. These are the ones.

We'll let the new security company know about this.

Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,

Mark

That means I should make it through the first quarter (depending on the score of course) :wink:

PS. I hate those stupid horns.

Are air horns outlawed? and also remember back say around 98 when there was a guy with a mega phone always harassing the heck out of D MAC! We used to laugh our Asses off! :lol: