BRING NOISE SIGNS, BANNERS AND ORANGE Sat. night

Bring NOISE signs and banners Saturday night. My banner will hang in Section 54 but we need more; it's a big stadium. I'd like some of you to paint signs or bedsheets saying "MAKE NOISE!" cause Noise is the most powerful thing us fans can help the Lions with right now.

Go to London Drugs; they have cardboard sheets for 80 cents each. You can tape them together and make a billboard. For paint, go to Home Depot and pick up a pint of BLACK Painters Touch paint, 5 or 6.

Of course wear orange. But please bring signs, banners, posters saying MAKE NOISE!. We gotta spread the word. We may have 40,000, and some may be new fans to the sport.

GO Lions NEED NOISE

"Go to London Drugs; they have cardboard sheets for 80 cents each. You can tape them together and make a billboard. For paint, go to Home Depot and pick up a pint of BLACK Painters Touch paint, 5 or 6."

Omg... I feel like an idiot now! Up till now I've just bought those crappy little halloween packs at dollar stores, and I've had to jusge how much I'll need to supply the entrie year! :oops: I'd wear orange, but I did just buy a black Geroy jersey last year so I'm not going to be orange quite yet.

Do the sponsors get mad if you cover their logo or whatever? Becuase I sit in the front row in section 45 and there's always a big sponsor logo below me and I know that if I was a sponsor I'd be a little pissed off if I spent money to put my logo there but someone covered it. We need more signs though; Western Final was awesome because they didn't have any sponsors hanging off the wall.