Bring back MORREALE!

I know he runs a 10 minute forty....but he will at least catch the ball!

please do shut up..

I'll second that motion.

Some of you want Mike and Rob back and obviously some don't. I understand that we needed youth to rebuild the team, but I think Marcel and his staff have moved a little tto quick. Sure, Mike and Rob were both getting towards the end of their careers, but could they still play the game ?? Damn straight they could. Case in point, did anyone watch the Toronto/Calgary game last week. I did, and I saw Mike OShea play a heck of a game. What he lacks in speed etc, he more than makes up for in his desire and onfield leadership. He is a mentor to the young players on the team and I think that Rob and Mike would have contributed to the Ticats in the same manner.
I know I'll get the usual comments here, but I've been a fan of the Cats since 1968, and having played myself, I know a few things about the game.
Just MHO.

Apparently they are at the end of their career. My understanding is that neither retired form the game and no on has picked them up like Rocky Butler, Wayne Shaw and Sam Young

but could they still play the game ?? Damn straight they could. Case in point, did anyone watch the Toronto/Calgary game last week. I did, and I saw Mike OShea play a heck of a game.
Mike O'Shea is not Mike Morreale nor is he Rob Hitchcock.

All good things come to an end.

Why sign Morreale for 5.6 million at least when he's a hundred years old !!!??? :lol:

Never ceases to amaze me, even when you're saying something positive, you're still not saying something positive.

When I first saw this topic, that's exactly what I was going to say...Thank You for covering that!