bring back hitchcock

with all the rule changes to the kicking game and a vacaint spot on the roster( Rocky Buttler) the CATS should bring back Rob to ancor the special teams and to make a few hits to help spring the returners.

mabye then we won't have to send the offence on the field and make Jason Maas look like winner.

(because we know he can't do it on own)

Get over it.

Hitch is gone. I loved him as much as anyone but, he can’t help anymore. enough with these damn threads!

Just what we need. Another Hitchcock thread.

:roll:

Our special teams wasn't a problem and Chang will be the leader the club is looking for when Maas screws up the next game and gets himself benched permanently.

Hitchcock? Sure, and while you're at it, see if you can get Garney, Tommy Joe and Ange.

Seriously though, let these young guys play through the growing pains. Two years from now, it'll be a helluva team.

An Argo-Cat fan

get over it, they dont need hitchock, not yesterday, not now, not in the future. The same goes for Montford, McManus, Morealle, and any other washed up has-been that people want to bring back.

WE HAVE LOST ALL LEADERSHIP. HITCH SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK. I HAVE NO PATIENCE LEFT. WE HAVE MADE TO MANY CHANGES FAR TO FAST. WE NEED TO BUILD FOR THE FUTURE BUT AS A FAN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PROMISE. SAT WAS LIKE DEJA VU.WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE. THE DEFENCE AT LEAST HAD SOME HEART WITH ROB :oops: :roll: :thdn:

who will be the first to make a poll to bring back mosca?

Actually, it should be bring back Dipietro, Champion, Winfield, Ozzy, Kerrigan, etc

When is the last time Cats had an all star running back??

Troy Davis was alright not too long ago!

i wouldnt be surprised if people want damon allen, grover covington, and ron lancaster back. Stop living in the damn past and its 2007 and its time to move on and move out.

1. I’m on it… LOL

2. Troy Davis???

Oski Wee Wee,

Amen !!! There is no heart on this team. The only bright spot was Chang.

Funny how the “only bright spot” is a rookie.

Holmes would be their best bright spot if only someone could figure out how best the use him and if the rest of the offense could do their jobs right.

I don’t get what point people are trying to prove. Hitch was here last year, and we stunk. This year we play a terrible first game without Hitch and people want him back? Why? So he can return us to the glory years of 05/06?

Don’t kid yourself people, Hitch was a great player, and is probably still a good leader. But we already have veteran leaders on the team, and we need to leave room for some younger guys to step up into a leadership role