Bring back Angelo Mosca! (the ultimate bring-back thread)

ROTFLMAO...

Had to be done! :smiley:

All hail our ambassador! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

LOL

Why do you people encourage him??

I am wondering. Would somebody happen to know if Ang and Ronnie Stewart are exchanging Christmas cards yet?

The heck with it.... bring back George Larson!

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/10/20/677993.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/200 ... 77993.html[/url]

Bring back Garney Henley. After all he drafted a dead guy. His talent assessment might be an improvement

Bring back Gary Brown

• X Files and Star Trek TNG (I haven't watched tv drama since, except Resuce Me)

• Lemon Pepsi

• the Winnipeg Jets (haven't watched the NHL since)

• Ovaltine

• chivalry, manners, community accountability

• TiCat 60's era uniforms

• 70c/L gasoline

forget 70 cents/litre I wanna see 79 cents per gallon

Bring back Archie Amerson!

Bring back Speedy Thomas

Bring back Moses

Bring Ted White to Hamilton!
Bring Back Jon Beutjer!
Bring Back Craig Yeast!

The driver checks the mirror, seven minutes late.
The crowded riders' restlessness enunciates
that the Guess Who suck, the Jets were lousy anyway.
The same route every day. And in the turning lane, someone's stalled again. He's talking to himself,
and hears the price of gas repeat his phrase: "I hate Winnipeg."

-the Weakerthans, "One Great City"

wow, two posts tonight and all i'm doing is quoting indie-rock. :roll: but it was neat hearing this song live the night before the bombers played here last week.

Bring back AL Bruno…( just joking ).
Does anyone know what AL is up to these days. I always liked his grit kind of coaching.

BRING BACK 10 DOLLAR BEER! Oh wait a minute that never left =

BRING BACK 10 DOLLAR BEER! Oh wait a minute that never left
Well arent they under 8 bucks this year?

Now why is this such an absurd idea? But naw. Not in Hamilton. He's much too aggressive for the sophisticated and refined classes of Hamilton.

Now why is this such an absurd idea? But naw. Not in Hamilton. He's much too aggressive for the sophisticated and refined classes of Hamilton.
Maybe quote for what you are reponding to so people know what your talking about. Mosca is an Ambassador of the Ticats, it was announced at the State of the Franchise.

I'm responding to the original topic. He's an ambassador? I guess I must have missed that. :oops: Good on the Ticats.