Brian Randall to start

Finally he gets his chance and I am looking for people who have seen him in pratice or the last game to tell me what to expect from him. I been trying to follow his career and its hard with no or limited coverage and he had no game experience accept last week to my knowledge. Any first hand knowledge would make a world of difference being that he is from my hometown in Virginia. Thanks in advanced. CFL fans are the greatest.

Who what when where?

Brian Randall is third on the bombers depth chart for qb. apparently the coach has had him on the neg list for three years. Although I could be wrong.

Randall may get some playing time but he won't be starting in our next game. It was good to finally see him out on the field though!

Brian Randall is third on the bombers depth chart for qb. apparently the coach has had him on the neg list for three years. Although I could be wrong.
yep...I think it was four years. :|

i know it has been 3 for sure. taman has wanted this guy for ages already. would be nice to see him get some more reps.

but the blue gotta take the next 2 games to pump up for playoffs. maybe this offseason pt him ahead of ryan and have him challenge glenn

Ya know, I watched the Cal-Wpg game last weekend. Is it just me, or does Dinwiddie have a horrible arm? Alot of his throws seemed to take a long time to get to their targets. I was surprised, frankly, and not in a good way.

I'm not sure the kid has the physical tools to be a starter.

It’s sad cause he reads the game very well…a hell of a lot better then Glen anyways… However his arm strength simply not strong enough.