Brian Melo

Heres a suggestion for the cats regardless of what happens on tuesday on cdn idol the cats should invite brian melo to sing the national anthem for one of the remaining home games sure would help with ticket sales

I'd "buy that for a dollar"! ... makes CENTS ... good idea !

Peace.

I dont think those Idol contestants can do anything until the show is over.

I dont think those Idol contestants can do anything until the show is over.

I guess it's B.A. Johnston for the rest of the season then. Maybe for an outro he'll even spray Casey Printers with a foamy 50.

i dont know the rules of the show as i dont watch the show but tuesday is the final show and brian did appear at the winona peach festival last month

he'll probably have to make it a carling.

Agreed. I floated the idea that he should do it at the Labour Day game, but that didn't materialize. In any event, it's a good idea.

Don't forget to pick up your phone and dial next Monday for Brian Melo...your next Canadian Idol. At least someone (aside from the Dogs) will be #1 in Hamilton.

As long as it's not a Smirnoff Ice. Tasty sure, but you risk drinking some of those angry Ivor Wynne yellow jackets that were descending upon Ice drinkers throughout the Labour Day game.

If Printers couldn't handle Buono's idiosyncracies, he'd bail on us for sure if a B.A. Johnston caused him to get swarmed by wasps before he'd even played a down.

The original Hamilton Hottie strikes again: