Brett Lauther delivers in OT to send Riders to Western Final

REGINA —  Walking off the Calgary Stampeders and sending the Saskatchewan Roughriders to Winnipeg to face the Bombers, Brett Lauther left his mark on Sunday’s Western Semi-Final.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/11/29/brett-lauther-delivers-ot-send-riders-western-final/

One great western semi final or what..

OT playoff winner in Mosaic stadium against the Stamps :hugs:Doesn’t get any better!

1 Like

Brett Lauther delivers, Rene Parades shockingly doesn't. That's the difference. Wonderful game to watch, totally made up for some of those late season clunkers we saw. Hope the remaining 3 games live up to this standard.

2 Likes

My ideal 2021 Grey Cup match up would be the Saskatchewan Roughriders versus my hometown Toronto Argonauts :exclamation:
Weston Dressler
Therefore I'm picking the Argos & Riders next Sunday-The Waiting is the hardest part :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure two other teams will have say in the matter... I hope you are right on on at least one half of your prediction ...but I don't gonna hold my breath on it :grinning:

1 Like

Love the picture of the original Dingleberries ( 3 now unfortunately gone ). They sounded fuller to me than just 5 guys on guitar.

1 Like