Breaux works out for NFL Broncos

on one hand I'm happy Breaux is finally catching an opportunity in the NFL, but on the other hand I will hate to see the best corner in the league (and most upbeat player) leave TigerTown if in fact he does receive offers down south.

all the best to Delvin either way. :thup:

CFLDaily @CFLDaily
#CFL #Ticats #Argos RT @RavensInsider: Broncos brought in Delvin Breaux and Jalil Carter for workouts

Not quite sure if the Broncos would be a good fit for Breaux,they currently have two of the best in the business in the NFL manning their corner spots in Aqib Talib and Chris Harris.They are also deep at the position with 4 other corners listed on their current roster. I'm sure that Breaux will get his shot in the NFL and wind up somewhere next season,but I don't think it will be as a Bronco,but on the other hand you never know in the crazy world of professional football where anything can happen. Being a Saints fan I wouldn't mind if he wound up in New Orleans because believe me their defense can use all the help it can get. :oops: :cry:

Not quite sure if the Broncos would be a good fit for Breaux,they currently have two of the best in the business in the NFL manning their corner spots in Aqib Talib and Chris Harris.They are also deep at the position with 4 other corners listed on their current roster. I'm sure that Breaux will get his shot in the NFL and wind up somewhere next season,but I don't think it will be as a Bronco,but on the other hand you never know in the crazy world of professional football where anything can happen. Being a Saints fan I wouldn't mind if he wound up in New Orleans because believe me their defense can use all the help it can get. :oops: :cry:

Delvin is as good as gone…reportedly has interest from 18 NFL teams now…

[b]CFLDaily @CFLDaily Yeah, he's gone. Set to become a FA in Feb. #CFL RT @caplannfl: 18 teams want to bring in Delvin Breaux for a visit or workout.[/b]

If Breaux gets something firm from the NFL that he wants to take, I hope the Cats would release him to take it, rather than wait until his contract formally expires.

I don`t believe that an NFL team can offer him anything until his contract is officially done. He can workout for a team but not sign just yet.

Unless the Cats release him early. Teams do it all the time.

If an NFL team asked the TiCats for permission to talk contract with him the Cats would not stand in his way. I believe what Spike asked was if he was made an offer. My point being they cant make him an offer while he is under contract. I know the team could release him but thats not what Spike asked.

According to the CBA, players under contract with CFL teams cannot sign with teams in any other leagues, but I don’t think there’s anything preventing their agents from listening to offers. And as far as I know, there’s nothing preventing NFL teams from making offers anymore.

According to the Spectator it looks like the only question is where and which team Breaux winds up signing with in the NFL.
He does say though at the end of the article that if things don't work out for him in the NFL that he would definitely consider coming back to the CFL and the Ti-Cats. Being a Saints fan I'm hoping it's New Orleans that signs him,however wherever he decides to eventually sign I wish him good luck in pursuing his NFL dream and hopefully things work out for him. Thanks Delvin for the last two years here watching you in Black "n" Gold :thup:

[url=http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/5256000-bet-on-it-breaux-bound-for-the-nfl/]http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/525 ... r-the-nfl/[/url]

X2

Happy to see Breaux get his opportunity in the NFL and wish him well in finding the best situation that allows him to play, but will certainly miss him in black and gold (unless he ends up with the Steelers :wink: ). Wherever he lands I'll try to follow the team since I have no NFL favourite. Nice to know that he considers Hamilton his CFL "home" and would return if things don't work out to his satisfaction south of the border.

Good luck!

Over his time with the Tiger Cats, I sensed this was coming. He is that good.

As a Tiger cat fan, I am sad to see him go. Delvin is one of the best cover guys this team has seen in some years.

I will be happy for his success. For what he's been through and what he's accomplished here, he is most deserving.

Best wishes, Delvin Breaux.Thank you for bringing your extraordinary talents to Hamilton.

I know we haven't officially lost Breaux yet, but unofficially it sure hurts to lose Breaux. :cowboy: