Breaking News... New signing.

The Tiger-Cats have just signed Bobby Boucher to shore up some holes in their defence... and help control the continued pollution of Hamilton's water supply due to the regions Industrial background.

Bobby Boucher brings with him some championship experience having won the Bourbon Bowl.

"I'm really looking forward to playing against the Argos from Toronto. My Momma told me that they were the devil".

Boucher??

I'd be much more excited about Burns being signed if I were you....Burns is a classic home-grown talent who knows a thing or two about knocking people over!

Good luck Nick! :smiley:

Welcome to the site sweetpea. You'll get used to the comedians around here. It will only take about 5 or 6 years. :wink:

I do like the part about the Argos being the devil, though. Nice touch. :lol:

I would love to sit beside Bobbys mother at the games she`s a hoot !!!!!

Thanks for taking my advice, Rusty25.

The monitors will recognize you're a troll
more quickly and weed you out sooner now.

P.S.

Using a title announcing a player signing
that is an absolute lie will help us
get rid of you even faster. Nice touch!

Ah, yes. The words included in this thread title could have been chosen a little more carefully. I may not be the only one who had flashbacks of a time when "breaking news" was included in many thread titles after seeing this thread title. The use of "breaking news" was often done by a certain individual whose "news" was not often accurate. And this individual no longer seems to be posting here. You can click here, here, or here, or here for just a few examples of what I am talking about. I'd say that last one is a good one, possibly the best of the ones I mentioned.

And you can click here for some amusing commentary on the many "breaking news" threads.

http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/hello/259/7039/640/sharkbeampatrol.jpg

Ahhhhhh, the memories!

:D :D :D :P

Oski Wee Wee,