Breaking news: new coach ready to sign!

I just got off the phone with one of my sources and he has confirmed Jim Mora has agreed to be our new head coach and will start imediately. I here he wants to spend the next day preparing for the Hamilton media where he knows they're going to ask what are chances are of making the playoffs.

'Playoffs!? Playoffs!? We're just trying to win a game... and your talking playoffs?!

hopefull you have a good source, and your source is wrong. Mora is a bum

Why bother with this kind of thread?

jim mora has a cushy easy job with satellite radion, he would never leave that to work in the cfl and make a paper boy salary.

Yeah!!! Jim Mora!!! Quote machine!!!!

"We couldn't do diddly-pooh offensively. We couldn't make a first down. We didn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We scked. We scked. It was a horseass performance in the second half. Horseass!"

"We've thrown five interceptions returned for touchdowns. That might be a league record. And we've still got six games left, so there's no telling how many we'll have. I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to play like that. Horrible! Just horrible!"

"You don't know. You just don't know. You may think you know, but you don't know. And you never will."

"That was a horsesht performance in the second half, horse sht!"

"We were terrible, absolutely terrible! It was an embarrassing, shameful coaching and playing by the New Orleans Saints. I couldn't be more upset, and those players in there ought to be upset."

"Am I emotional? You're damn right I'm emotional! And I apologize!"

"When you turn the ball over five times ... you ain't gonna beat anybody. That was a disgraceful performance!"

"That was a disgraceful performance. We threw that game away. We gave them the game. It was pitiful, absolutely pitiful!"

"I will not quit. I want to coach here, and I should be the coach here."

"We gave it away. We gave them the friggin' game. In my opinion, that s*cked. ... We got our ass totally kicked. Holy crap. I don't know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that!"

"I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. We got our ass kicked in the second half. It scked. It stunk. Cause they just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. We scked!"

This is called a parody. If McMahon can do it, so can others.

True

I made up one under Breaking news-Trade saying that McMahon was traded just as a bit of a joke. That thread was locked by one of the mods which I understand and that's fine by me. The funny thing is McMahon is allowed to strew his crap like a monkey at the Lions Safari and he isn't moderated. That's the part that I don't understand. If McMahon has something to add that is not made up that's fine but he's just taking up bandwith.

I know. I saw it.

And it was a ticats employee who did the honours. There's actually another thread going --- for how long, who knows --- about banning trolls.

Funny where the priorities on this site and main one seem to lie, eh?

Those are clasics, those quotes should be plastered all over the ti-cats locker room. :lol:

my favourite is "diddley-pooh" :smiley: