Brandon Browner

No, I'm pretty sure I meant what I said.

At the very least, someone should punch him in the nuts at the bottom of the pile.

Perhaps if you offer Pilon $20 before the game he might do it for you :wink: At least according to AJ Gaas he did that last year.

No I do not wish Browner to be hurt but to be honest if it was a clean play and he went out with a minor injury I wouldn't feel sorry for him I didnt literally mean take his head off geez that would be a mess and they would stop the game

I don't think the fans want revenge, as much as justice from the refs... no one wants to see another player lose his career because of a spur of the moment stupid action.

But I would like to see some fines issued to make some players think twice about spearing and face mask grabs...

What was worse? What Tillman said? What Browner did? 2 players hurt. 2 illegal plays. Maybe ET should have been fined. But no maybe with Browner. Should have suspended him.

Maybe we should all consider the error on the Armour ejection as the gods evening things out and move on.

You must be a collaberative lawyer with talk like that.....

Cool it?....Not me. Football's an emotional sport, and i'm passionate about my football, and guess what, these are football forums where i come to express MY opinions and vent MY frustrations....