Bralon Addison released

Like 4 or 5 other guys, you’re still asking me why the inferior monetary status of the CFL to the NFL bothers me. It just does.

The fact that Canada has 1/10 the population doesn’t solve that dilemma for you?

The CFL actually has more teams in Canada per capita than the NFL has in the US. And I personally like that we’re a “lesser” league.

I always told the clowns I’ve met who prefer the NFL to our league, that the CFL has MORE of everything. More plays per game and therefore more chances to score, more completions for more yards, more points per game, more punts and therefore more returns, including returns for touchdowns, and if you like defense, more sacks, more picks, more pick-sixes. We’re clearly on the same page there, Canadianfootballfan.
But for the irrational TiCat fan that I am … more heartbreak for opportunities lost. Damn it all … I talked about feelings again.

It’s been at least 14-15 years since I actually watched an entire NFL game. I really cannot stand it. I don’t mind the NCAA at times, but the CFL is king to me.

That used to be the case, but in recent years there have actually been more offensive snaps per game in the NFL, I believe. And of course that league has also become heavily pass-oriented. The CFL’s one-time advantage in entertainment value has been significantly eroded.

Quite true now PW. The 2019 regular season stats show that the CFL is only 2 points per game ahead and less than one yard passing per game ahead of the NFL game average.
But when they can still fair-catch a punt and let a kickoff go through the end zone without costing yourself points, a lot of excitement gets lost.
And as of the new 2018 NFL kickoff rules put in place to reduce injuries, there is a restricted blocking zone, making players more wary of returning the kick.

Stats are like bikinis, They show a lot, but they don’t show everything! :wink:

Good one, Grover. :slight_smile:

And now I have a picture in my mind of Grover in a bikini. Yoicks!!!

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-24-2016/b8V6Gr.gif

Hey technically that is a "uni"kini. ;D

Well word on the street is that Grover is a “uni” type of guy . ;D

After those not so flattering pics, I will post this one. :wink:

Thanks bobo… I’m blind now because I had to rip my eyes out! :o

LOL !!! Hey don’t blame me , Grover started it ;D 8)

so are you the one on the left or the one on the right?

I want to be the guy in the middle! :slight_smile: :-*

Good choice Grover . :slight_smile: The middle is always good .

Pat Lynch (“So hard to keep this smile from my face”) * Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers

Wheel

Wow, you really are the “old one? with a Steelers Wheel quote. ;D

Oh I see what you’re doing with “Steelers” . :slight_smile: Very good .

Pat Lynch (can’t deny being the old one but definitely not mediocre or bone-headed)