Braley To Buy Argos ??

who every Buys them should move them to Bmo field

The soccer community would never allow it. The site lines are built for soccer, the sidelines are a couple of feet from the stands, the fans are right on top of the play. There is no way that they would want to alter that stadium for 8 or 9 CFL games.

They don't want to mike, agree, but will they now bail on TFC if the Argos come in and slightly alter the optics of the sightlines and stadiums, while at the same time making it more "big league" at 25,000 and paying for a lot of it when MLSE might not do so on their own? There are 15,000 on the waiting list for TFC, think about it, I'm sure MLSE and the city is thinking about it. I think they've "got" the MLS/TFC soccer fan in Toronto now, maybe give it another couple years of hype with the 15,000 and then let the Argos basically pay for the expansion at little cost to MLSE and the city. Sounds like a plan to me. The Argos are the desperate ones here, not TFC, so I would say come on Argos, you can play here - if you pay. Great deal for the taxpayer, 0 cost.

The last 6 years, not worrying about the Argo and the TC staying afloat financially, was nice.

Thank you David, Howard and Bob!!!

They had better have a lot of money.

The estimated cost is over $15 mil to convert BMO to a football stadium. You would have to move one of the ends back at least 15 yards.

They should have got in on this deal when they had the chance. They blew it.

I might buy them if they got change for a quarter. :cowboy:

You do not think a long term deal with the rogers center is in effect ?

Maybe Rogers/MLSE movement to get rid of the Argos. Maybe this is the only way with new ownership.

Id like to see some facts if anyone could provide some links …?