Braidwood says he is ready

Adam Braidwood says he has never felt healthier in this interview.

You can listen to it at http://www.justagame.ca/

it is in the archives on the bottom right side.

He plans to play tackle, is weighing in now at 290.

He just passed his physical.

Surprised no news of this in either paper, and nobody mentioned it here that I saw...

:lol: That made me laugh cause it reminded me of Lumsden. I'm not saying Braidwood is as brittle as Lumsden... just that it made me laugh. :lol:

Ill give Braidwood 3 Games and 8 Minutes, cause hes just a LIL less Injury Prone than Lumsden

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm really surprised the Esks kept him around. lots of teams would release the guy after recovering.. too much liability

Hopefully with the lineup changes for tonights game will give the fans much to cheer about. Considering the Lions gave Edmonton their first loss of 4 so far this season, this game will be just as tough to win with Lulay at QB. However, it would be nice to see the Eskimo’s play some Evil Empire football and win this game on both sides of the football. On that note, is it a good decision to sit Goss? Will Williams rise to the occasion? Will Ricky Ray be given the protection? I sure hope so. :smiley:

I'll be a miserable 9-8 if they win. :lol: And I'm a little ticked the game doesn't start until 9. I thought it started at 8:30.

I think that's the pregame show that starts at 8:30 P.M.

Yeah. I checked earlier. Guess I got the two mixed up. :oops:

Should be an interesting pregame show. Not much you can really say about either team… :lol: