Brad Wall is a moron!

Thanks a lot Premier Wall. Jinxed us by being a cocky politician. I will remember this next election. Try and jump on the bandwagon for political purposes. Serves you right and hope you eat crow. Leave the Riders alone you misguided selfish publicity stunt headline hogger. Go jump in the lake and get stuffed. :rockin: :cowboy: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Riders Rule with out Wall!!! :cowboy:

Wall does something for this game each year.

I vote for disolving our Legislature and having a new election. Brad Wall messed up big time.

Gainer the Gopher for premier. :smiley:

Gainer has got my vote . Or , the Sheepdogs is they run next election!!!

That spot is hilarious, give this politician credit.
I wish he was here in Ontario, to replace the crooks we now have.

New Brunswick envies a province where the premier looks like he knows what he's doing in a video. :stuck_out_tongue:

Before the game, these guys were all thinking it was hilarious. Now its a sin! Come on its like Goltz TD celebration it didn't affect the game in win or losses; it was just good fun

A little over the top turkeybender2. Blaming Wall for losing one game. Grow up. :thdn:

I think the Riders are now cursed, we may have to sacrifice a Chicken… or a Turkey :cowboy: :cowboy:

What a terrible post. Brad Wall was just having a little fun with the rivalry. Saskatchewan can be proud of their premier, I’d say.

I’m going to enjoy this win for a long, long time :rockin:

…pssst, same fan base, but different guys…the ones that thought is was hilarious are understandably quiet since yesterday…

It was pretty funny before the game. Can’t figure what might have made the difference. :lol: :lol:

I would have thought Rider fans would have had more of an issue with some of Kory Sheets comments in the days before the game than Wall’s video.

:thup:

We'll be glad to trade Redford for Wall any time.

:thup: :thup: