Box J Boys/Cats Claws........Argos game....

I love having these two awesome groups of fans in our midst....The "J" Boys always keep us entertained and hyped and the Cats Claws always keep the kids "face-painted" appropriately!...

:thup:

My question is:

Is there any extra cool stuff going on for the Argoooooooooooos/Ticats game from these or any other fan groups?.....(I know the Labour Day Classic is the big event but hopefully we all party extra hard for this upconing Argos game...) :stuck_out_tongue:

Kudos to all the organized fan groups! :rockin:

Thanks Mikey
Great post. I have been invited to an all day barbeque. What is everyone doing? I will also go to the Box J Boys party too. Whats for Dinner guys? It is the best week-end all year for fun and a big WIN. pat_cat

Sounds good Pat!.....I would be re-miss if I didn't mention the guys and gals from the "13th man".....they invited me to a great tail-gate party at a "Labour Day Classic" and I must say that they were the "salt of the earth" !.......wonderful people and I had a fantastic time....thx Tigger!

(hope they have something going for this game as I'd love to meet up with them again)

Not this game Mikey, a group of us have a Private Box booked for that game :smiley:

We will be setting up for the LD game. :thup: Same Place, by the BB Diamond, under the Tree :smiley: see you there :cowboy:

Nice!!!!!!...have a great time in the private box!..very cool!

I just got a new BBQ from my son and daughter-in-law for Fathers Day so I'll be actually parking over there on Labour Day with the BBQ and bringing a van load of family and friends....We'll hook up!...I owe you a few wobbly pops and a burger!....lol

Yeah...the "13thman" gang took care of me when I visited them on Labour Day....I checked my pockets at the time but didn't have any burgers, buns, condiments or beer stuffed in them....my bad! :expressionless: .......so yeah, it will be nice to return the favour this year as I'll be coming prepared.....and with cool tunes in the van!.......can't wait for Labour Day!

Go Cats!..Boooooooooo Argooooos!

:rockin:

You don't, have to be In The in crowd to join us, just show up :smiley:

Hey, Tigger... Quick question... Do you know which box you have for that day?

Sorry, I can’t reveal that Info :wink:

:wink:

Argo fans will also be in the box, so the box number can not be released for security reasons. :twisted:

Just the post 9-11 world we live in I guess. :smiley:

So Argo fans and Ti-Cat fans together in one box.

Should be easy to pick out with a pair of binoculars.......Blue hats hung down looking at their shoes .
Black hats jumping up and down with hands in the air...oh ya there they are!

Actually there will be alot of jumping with hands up by both sides .

No ,not jumping out of the box with little parachutes.

It's always a good close game when these two teams play,looking forward to seeing some Argo fans in the West endzone pregame.... :cowboy:

if its good enough for pat cat its good enough for me,I'll be there

I will bring the paper towels.

Nothing is going on for this game. Please plan on your own pre-game festivities. Sorry.