Bourke Hates Hamilton

That's fine with me Hamilton hates that punk too!

[url=http://www.cp24.com/sports/toronto-argonauts-news/new-argo-bourke-fully-aware-of-t-o-tiger-cats-rivalry-1.2899668]http://www.cp24.com/sports/toronto-argo ... -1.2899668[/url]

Bad mouthing Hamilton is

Bourne has to be insane for bad mouthing Hamilton. I guess he's not expecting any love from the fans when he gets here. It will be a pleasure to boo and jeer this particular Arblow! :twisted:

But, don’t we love it when a Ticat player says they hate Toronto?

I love it when a big meathead like him hates us. Clouds his judgment and he makes bad decisions.

Yes we do. I don't think you are saying that we should love this pantload's comments though. Am I right?

I have a feeling Bourke will be in Toronto for a year and then Barker will trade him to some poor sucker like he did Emry to Taman.

Right on! This guy is getting old now for this. game and needs to get his head examined for irrational statements. One blow to the head too many! I have visions of this guy being carried off the field and ending up in the facility on W 5th for examination. :smiley:

LOL !!!!! 3 Reasons why Bourke hates us. :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: How do you spell Bourke ? answer: L-O-S-E-R

2011.....East Semi-Final........HAMILTON @ Montreal.......Final score.......CATS-52 Als-44 (ot) :smiley:
2013.....East Semi-Final........Montreal @ HAMILTON......Final score.......CATS-19 Als-16 (ot) :smiley:
2014.....East Final..................Montreal @ HAMILTON.......Final score.......CATS-40 Als-24 :smiley:

[i]Well Bourke does have 2 Grey Cup rings in his time with the Alouettes (2007-2015). He also won the award for best offensive lineman. Sounds more like Bourke = Winner

Maybe if the Ticats had Bourke in 2015, Collaros would not be injured...

Congrats on those 3 east final/semi final wins though... :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: [/i]

Did you even see how Collaros got injured? Nobody was near him, he planted his leg and his knee gave out.
PS. Alot of those off years were with Kevin Glenn at the helm, you know, the guy you're expecting to take the Al's to the promised land? Good luck with that.

Nobody's expecting Glenn to "take us to the promised land." But he's a good veteran stopgap option while we groom his replacement. Hilarious how you love a player as long as he's a Cat but the second he leaves, he's just a bum.

In any case, what on earth would you expect Bourke to say? That he loves Hamilton? He's an Argo now, for God's sake, and he spent the last decade in Montreal. Of course he's going to show Hamilton no love. It's called an intense sports rivalry.

Ironically It was Glenn at the controls for the Cats in that 2011 East-Semi-final upset win over the 2 time defending Grey Cup Champion Alouettes. I for one maybe in the minority but I was pissed that we traded Glenn away the next season for Hankie Burris. Personally I think that the Alouettes could be the dark horse surprise of the East this season if they can ever figure out the revolving door that has been the QB position and achilles heel for them since Calvillo retired. I can see Glenn if he stays healthy having a solid season this year in Montreal. This might surprise you D&P but contrary to what you say and think is hilarious , I've never thought that Kevin Glenn was a bum.

As for Mr. Bourke I think it's great and agree 100% when you say what would you expect him to say? It definitely adds to an intense sports rivalry. Like I said on my previous post Bourke most likely hates the Cats because of the fact that the Cats have ended his season early 3 times in the last 5 seasons. :slight_smile:

Of course we loved him what was the alternative, Quinton Porter?
He got the Ticats to the playoffs for the first time in forever. But it was fairly quickly we realized that hes great at getting you .500 and not much more.One game youll get 5 td, 500 yards passing Glenn and the next youll get 1 td 3 int 2 fumbles 110 yard passing Glenn. Save the 2x he took his teams to grey cups (both losses, albeit 1 of them Dinwiddie started not Glenn)
Loved having Henry Burris but hes getting up there in age and I understand letting him go before he walks away from the game and we're left empty handed.
Collaros showed that he can be one hell of a QB.
Point being, Mr. Ticat Slayer over there (obvious troll but still) seems to have the impression that Montreal is and has been in a better situation the last few years and I dont see it that way. After Calvillo the dynasty ended and montreal has been having trouble finding an identity ever since. I dont think Popp is the right guy for the team anymore either in the front office or on the field, but anytime he doesnt like a coaches progress he feels the need to "Save" the team. I guess maybe hes holding over until Calvillo is ready to be HC or something but your duty to the fans and the CFL is to put the best product on the field asap and I just dont see that with MTL. Maybe this year theyll prove me wrong like the redblacks did last year who knows.

Agreed. Consider also that like most of us, Glenn has probably continued to mature and learn from his mistakes. And Glenn doesn’t have to be lights-out for Montreal to be a very tough team.

Yeah, I am hopeful but nothing more. That said, our goals are different from yours. You guys are trying to get back to the Grey Cup game and get over that Cup drought. We're just trying to be competitive again after missing the playoffs. If Glenn gives us a 9-9 season with offensive respectability, he'll have done his job.

This might surprise you D&P but contrary to what you say and think is hilarious , I've never thought that Kevin Glenn was a bum.
Well, that's great, but I think you're in the minority there, bobo. Just a few posts up is one of your fans doing what I see Cats fans doing too often -- trashing an ex-Cat they loved while he wore Hamilton's colors. That's who I was responding to.
As for Mr. Bourke I think it's great and agree 100% when you say what would you expect him to say? It definitely adds to an intense sports rivalry. Like I said on my previous post Bourke most likely hates the Cats because of the fact that the Cats have ended his season early 3 times in the last 5 seasons. :)
Yes, absolutely! Nothing breeds hatred like having the same team cut your season short three of the past five years. Having said that, Johnny's point is well-taken: Josh Bourke is a winner. Two Grey Cup rings, consistently outstanding lineman, the only national LT in the CFL at the moment. That is very far from being a loser.

[i]First of all, thanks for calling Johnny a troll! That always advances a conversation... :cowboy:

And Johnny never said the Alouettes were in a better situation these last few years (than the Ticats). That is obviously not the case. Johnny was just pointing out the very successful career of Josh Bourke during his time in Montreal from 2007-2015.[/i]

Bourke fits in well with the rest of the pink team and their attitudes..........

"Well, that's great, but I think you're in the minority there, bobo. Just a few posts up is one of your fans doing what I see Cats fans doing too often -- trashing an ex-Cat they loved while he wore Hamilton's colors."
Lol actually as a ticat fan I can tell you what ticat fans are likw because this urks me about them too.
When a player is here: "boo hes garbage why did we sign him, kent austins over the hill!"
When a player leaves: "wow why did we cut/trade him, we're going to regret this, hes going to burn us bad"

Heheh. Yeah, I've seen that too. It's weird. I mean, I get disagreeing when a player is cut or traded, but if you hated him while he was a Cat, why suddenly love him when he's gone?