bottom line is: Edmonton's Out, the Riders are in! hahaha

you guys can throw all the insults and stupid comments, and talk about the Esks 34 straight years (which by the way is the past, quit living in the past!) and talk stupid

But the bottom line is the Esks are out! nothing else matters!

That's all that measures up when it comes to everything!

Eskimos miss the playoffs! It sounds so good, I could care less if it happens for 11 years in a row, JUST like it did to the Ridrs from 77-87..

Would look good on em.. face the issue of never being able to win!

Look CflisTheBest, nobody cares about that anymore, thats old news man. Now its looking onto future games, especially the playoffs

The Stamps and Lions are also in :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, by far the sweetest part of this season, so far, is the 'shmoes missing the playoffs ...

A bit obsessive?

Nothing else matters.

Now who's talking stupid?

I'm just taking out all the extra.. about the esks and their 13 grey cups, 34 years in a row, etc..

that doesn't matter here, because basically? They Missed and today is all that matters, not 34 years ago.

[quote="cflisthebest"]I'm just taking out all the extra.. about the esks and their 13 grey cups, 34 years in a row, etc..

that doesn't matter here, because basically? They Missed and today is all that matters, not 34 years ago.[/

And your team has such a history of longevity...

Are you joking?? What DOES matter then? If 34 years doesn't...actually dumbass, it's 35...but who's counting...yeah, we live in the past. But when you keep winning, where does the 'past' start and end??

Look, enough is enough. The Eskies streak was something that was excellent for the team, the fans and the city there, but it had to come to an end at some point, and they didn’t do it with a season with winning 0 games or 1 game type of thing. My hat is off to the Eskies organization to be quite honest.

Despite being a huge riders fan all my life i actually liked the EE. But i am not going to take my hats off to an organization that bent or broke every rule it could during that streak. after last seasons shadey rental trade/deal i doubt i will ever have respect for that organization again.

great streak, but karma is a bi*ch

I have to agree with Earl.

And what rules were bent or broken??????????
I keep hearing this but no-one ever posts an example!!!

Good point, although the Maas - Davis trade was sleezy(this from an Eskimo fan) it didn't in fact break any rules it merely from my understanding took advantage of a loophole. Unwritten rules simply don't exist, neither do gentlemens agreements.

Had the trade not been legal, the leagues lawyers would have voided it and don't tell me that Hugh Campbell has such domineering control over the CFL that none of the other teams in the league dared challenge the trade. They knew it was legal and as a result took no action.

I wonder if another team could have blocked that trade by claiming Davis off of waivers, does the CFL have this type of a rule?