Bottom Feeders; after week two

RnR
Dusting the computer is not working on it!

You know Ro! I believe him that he works on a computer! Okay rickynotafryguy I will have an a Big Mac Combo with diet Coke and can you biggy size it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have him promoted that high on the job market??? :wink:

and I thought my job as dish washer at the Restaurant in the La Cordon Blue college was bad.

Let me guess. You are a proof-reader for a book editing company. You make sure the grammar, spelling and syntax are perfect before books are printed.

Am I right?

We’ve underachieved for two games, and Jason
Maas is coming back to town.

So youre going ot boo the only reason the esks made it to the grey cup last year?

Haaaa! Don’t be so cruel, the company he’s working for gets a subvention for rehabilitation…

Give it a chance, poor little thing.

I’m confused. Aren’t you a Stampeders fan? I haven’t look who was playing where. I thought we were talking about McMahon stadium. Now it make sense.

If you’re in Edmonton, your stadium is obviously big enough to create a lot of noise, and Maas could be a factor if he slaps you around.

However, I don’t know why you’d boo him, because he’s not the one who wanted to leave Edmonton. He was traded.

Don’t we usually boo the ones who left us, but still cheer for the guys we would have wanted to keep around?

I remember Montreal kept on cheering for Mike Pringle when he was in town, but dressed in green and yellow.

....Eskylo is a redblooded stamps fan...the nick he uses lures EE fans into a false sense of security before he raspberries all over their lapel.....

....to paraphrase for my fellow fan, our team has underachieved for two straight games, the local sports talk is how the offense is clearly not living up to it's potential, this will hopefully light a fire tomorrow....and who better to stick it to then the guy who captained the WSF defeat for us.....I like JM as a player and role model, but he must be crushed tomorrow night...sorry, nothing personal, it's business....

Thank you Red. Did KK take over turds
brain?

Noooooooooooooooooo ! I need a priest! KK, get out of this body!

:twisted: Action point... :twisted: action point... :twisted: Mouahahahhaha... :twisted:

Hmmm, maybe there was some Southern Comfort in the BBQ sauce on the ribs 3/10 had last weekend. Either that or some sort Australian wine.

Don't worry, guy. Just go to Schwartz's, have some smoked meat and an Export to chase it, then you should be back to normal. :lol:

Do you really think the ol’ “40 whacks with a wet noodle” bit is gonna help in exorcising the nonsensical spirit of KK from 3/10’s head, ro? I mean, if you’re into the “Friday The 13th” saga, it might, but way too messy. Personally, I prefer to just scramble his brains a bit with a stiff chair shot over the head and hope he forgets about that horrific possession. :lol:

I put a spell on you, 3nd, now your mine!!! MUHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now kick this ball, and make sure you hit the post, don't worry, you will give your team a point!!! heeheehee!

BTW, good taste in wines, Mongo.