Boston Pizza Events

So a small. off field team event in May and not two consecutive losing seasons and umpteen other controversies motivated you to post for the first time in exactly two years and you expect to be taken seriously. ?

Says alot about you and how dumb you think people are that you could sneak a post bashing the org. with a long lost username. :roll:

so please take this into consideration when you say something someone , all these fans I have spoke about have feelings too . thankyou for your time
This is a post from you... maybe you should think before u type

Actually, I never said that because I dont believe people in chat boards have "feelings" because its an anonymous exhange.
IMO, when people start to moan about hurt feelings it usually indicates they're looking for a way out of a discussion and to shift the focus.
You right now, for example.

so please take this into consideration when you say something someone , all these fans I have spoke about have feelings too . thankyou for your time. So before you called Matt Dunnigan an "idiot" you cleared it with him first? [url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31379&...by]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31379&...by[/url] Zontar on 01 May, 2009 - 06:21

Forum: Tiger-Cats Chat
Topic: Have some respect for peoples topics !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 420

It’s an opinion of dissappointment, not negativity in the disrespectful point of view. Zontar it’s an opinion entirely of what I saw.
Do you want me to post more so I can EARN your acceptance :slight_smile: You got it fella
Let this topic be. see you in the next post. Let’s talk knowledge of football someday. Maybe we can even laugh, smile or get along. I’m done

It’s a deal.
See you in May , 2011.

maybe that's when u will post something intelligent. Not holding my breath though :slight_smile:

Lack of players in Cambridge WAS disappointing. I DO think that arrangements could have been made to ensure attendance.

As for program, a little bit of "who's here?" and getting the fans interacting would have been a good touch. It's not often thought of by marketing people because they usually deal with people at a distance or at large events. I may e-mail Jim to suggest some fine tuning for these types of events next year. It was an attempt to create community; someone with group facilitation experience could have helped to build that community.

I appreciated the chance to ask Greg Marshall what he thought of the Winnipeg situation. His responses weren't for attribution but it sure seemed that he was confused by many of the moves in the 'Peg.

We couldn't stay long. My son and I attended for about 45 minutes then got on with wedding prep. His is tomorrow.