Boston Pizza Events

Beginning next week, the Tiger-Cats will be hosting four separate ticketing events at different Boston Pizzas across TigerTown. Each event will include appearances by Ticats management, players, and cheerleaders and will take place from 6 - 8 pm.

Come out and join us as we talk about the upcoming 2009 season and give away some prizes which include Hamilton Tiger-Cats merchandise and Boston Pizza gift certificates.

Furthermore, each person in attendance will be entered into a draw to win a trip for two with the team to Montreal for the July 23rd game. The trip includes round-trip transportation on VIA 1, hotel accommodations, and game tickets. Please note: (1) Montreal trip will be given out at each location.

Event locations include:
Tuesday, May 19th - Brantford (299 Wayne Gretzky Parkway)

Thursday, May 21st - St. Catharines (333 Ontario Street)

Tuesday, May 26th - Burlington (3120 South Service Road)

Thursday, May 28th - Cambridge (205 Franklin Boulevard)

For any questions please call (905) 547 2287.

I thought these are the "HAMILTON "Tiger-Cats. No offense to the outside cities, but would be nice to have a couple of these meet and greet at some of our own Boston Pizzas.

Or at some place other than a pizza place (ewwwwwwwwwwww)........I know I'm in a small minority, but pizza just doesn't turn my crank.

you do know that they sell almost every type of food right

Don't come then ... the team is trying to get out in the community and build some excitement for the upcoming season ... a true fan would be in attendance even if it was held in the middle of a field.

There ton of Events in The Hammer for Fans
but want To get more Fans to come out on Edges of Tigertown

They were at a bunch of Hamilton McDonald's locations a couple of weeks ago...

BP is a dual concept. Sports bar on one side and Family Casual dining on the other. The menu is much more than pizza. Look at the menu on the web site

[url=http://www.bostonpizza.com]www.bostonpizza.com[/url]

The new BP on Queenston road has autographed Ti-Cats jerseys ( Mosca and McManus) hanging in the bar area.

BP has cold beer. That's good enough for me. :cowboy:

Honestly, last year I had absolutely NO plans to buy seasons tickets.

Curiosity brought me to the Boston Pizza event in my town. After meeting some charming players and staff, I felt like I was part of Tiger-Town. I had a nice time.

The result - I bought two seasons tickets. I'm going to attend the Boston Pizza event again this year, and I've already purchased our tickets for this season.

I think the Boston Pizza events are a great idea. They DO sell tickets.

This why the Ticats do this ...
To get People from Neighboring Cities to buy Tickets
They know they'll get a good Hamilton Crowd from the City.

Some of us "true fans" don't have the transportation to get us to these out of town events.

I was in Halifax a couple of years ago and I went to BP there and there was a Ticat jersey and helmet. It was nice to see.

Going to the one in Burlington is Easy ...BG
Take HSR Route 11 Parkdale to Burlington
Transfer at Downtown Termal to a route 3 Guelph line
get off the service rd and Walk up.
then Repeat the Process The Burlington bus Way back is 2.75

Going one in Burlington is Easy ...BG
Take HSR Route 11 Parkdale to Burlington
Transfer at Downtown Termal to a route 3 Guelph line
get off the service rd and Walk up.
then Repeat the Process The Burlington bus Way back is 2.75

Thanks Tom, but I ususally work until around 6pm, so that's still probably not an option for me.

You do know that it's not actually in Boston, don't you? :wink:

I miss Mother's Pizza on Centennial Parkway and Viscas across from the centre.

This is a good idea because any movement to attract new fans from outside communities is worth the effort.

Great news about some promos outside the Hammer…

Huge Ticat fan now living in Brantford…

Anyone one have the time and who will be attending yet???

Looking forward to an improved season!

Especially if there's freebies.

Thank God for that. The only good thing in Boston is Michael Rider (and I still don’t want him to win) :smiley: