boring season so far

That's fine but the result of having only 2 pre season games is the early season games are mistake prone and have no flow to them.

I found the Ticat games, well, two of them anyway, to be exciting. When a game come down to the last minute, or the last play of the game, how can that not be exciting? Sloppy football, yes. Bad mistakes on both offence and defence, yes. (Mostly because of having to throw rookies in due to injuries to starters, but whatever.) Inconsistent officiating, yes. But boring? No way. (The rain put the dampers on my excitement in the Edmonton game, as neither team was able to do much after that. Plus the disappointment in trailing the whole game. Oh well.)

As for the other games, I found most of the ones I watched entertaining. But of course not quite the same level of interest in the outcome, so not the same level of excitement.

If you want to show case your product, I wouldn't show case any game so far. Penalty and turnover ridden games. By week 4 and 5 the play will improve. In a gate driven league ,I don't think teams can afford 4 meaninglessness exhibition football games .It's the reality and at the end of the day it adds to the CFL " anything can happen".It also gives the under dogs a chance to upset the favorites while teams are still figuring systems,new imports the rules and just getting in sync on Def and Off.

And yet, what exactly is "flow"? I've seen 13-10 games with absolutely no "flow" in the sense of good offence near the end of the season in the CFL and NFL. And plenty of mistakes.

There's a difference between quality and excitement. Agreed, the quality so far - penalties, mistakes, weather - may not be what you want if you want to increase the league's market. But the OP was about excitement, and that's still there for me.

How about a punt run back with no flags, continuously,receivers running 10 yards offside or DBs actually making a easy catch on a pic. Very sloppy stuff thus far, but play will pick up and players who continue making sloppy mistakes will be cut !

How about a punt run back with no flags, continuously,receivers running 10 yards offside or DBs actually making a easy catch on a pic. Very sloppy stuff thus far, play will pick up and players who continue making sloppy mistakes will be cut !