Boreham Released

By Argos today.

Okay, so when do the "Bring Boreham Back to Hamilton" threads start?

I was composing it when I saw this thread lol.

where is Borehamgirl?

I haven't heard from her in a little bit!.. I hope she is doing alright and smiling from ear to ear at the possibility of her man finally returning home to her! :smiley: :lol:

I like the Punter we have...

The cats better not even think about him.

If he signs here what will happen to wilburgirl?

We need another kicker but not Boreham.!!! :thdn:

Ummm… she’s in the post right above yours. Had a makeover you know. Meet ~Banshee~

Over to you, ~Banshee~...

:D :D :D

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

P.S. I want my sarcasm emoticon. LOL

Done.

:D :D :D ;)

Oski Tee Hee,

Russ

No way Borehamgirl would ever ever take another name as long a Borehamboy still is alive. :frowning:

He's carved out a pretty good career in the CFL in spite of his haters.
He may not fit everyone's idea of a superstar but he's been a steady performer.

I suspect he might land on another team this year. 8)

(and the way he can hit, maybe as a middle linebacker) :wink:

Then again, it went POOF I guess. LOL

Oski Wee Delete,

Russ

See? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Ummm yes she would lol. JB is a great guy and I wish him all the best.

8) Don't laugh. Drew is reporting today that the Cats just might indeed bring Boreham back !!
  They are still looking for a Canadian punter, instead of an Import, and Boreham is very good at kickoffs also.

No he didnt. Edwards alone prompted the idea of signing him not the team.

A frankly surprising proposal signing the league’s worst punter over the past half decade just for ratio flexibility.

Tried it with Palardy - constantly giving away field position just isnt worth it.

Boreham would be a major downgrade from Wilbur. I don't (and obviously the team doesn't) care about Wilbur being American. In one half a season he proved to be one of the most consistent and capable punters in the CFL. His athletic ability is very impressive. He does great fakes and even makes great tackles.

With all he can do Wilbur is easily worth using an american where a Canadian is typically used.

Even bringing back Ito would be better than Boreham.

Do you not realize that Drew is a beat writer? That means he blogs every thought and/or unconfirmed rumor he has.

Until you see it on the Ticat or CFL site… don’t belive it.