Boreham Bashers

I think we have to get a new kicker because Jamie boreham just isn't doing his job. I know when Boreham lines up for a 30 yard field goal
I start feeling sick to my stomach and a 30 yard should be money in the bank!!!

It’s called a SLUMP. He hit 72% last year. 66% last game, he just has to get his focus back, I see him finishing the season kicking 75% or better. (If the 'Cats let him finish the season)

This is pro football, there is no patience for slumps, if Ruffin is better he gets the job as simple as that.

Its the 42 yarder for the game that can not be missed.
Boreham was on THIN ice coming in to the game.
He crashed through the ice with the game losing miss!!

Its much like goalies that make the big saves-gamesavers eg. Grant Fuhr.
Jack Morris might allow 5 runs, but only when his team scores 6.

Good athletes rise to the occasion.
Jamie had his chance to silence all of his critics and was not even close on his attempt.

Bye Bye

I think it would be worth trying a new holder before throwing Boreham out with the bath water. There is a skill to it believe it or not. Just my opinion.

As far as I know the holds where fine. Joe should have called a play to move the ball to the center of the feild on second down though.

miller is this all you do...stay at home on a friday night and defend boreham...then u get up at like 830 and defend him again...dont u have a life

I do have a life, and I was supposed to be busy yesterday, but somebody backed out last minute. And in the mornings (I'm always up at around 6) I go on to see what everyone has been saying. It's not like I can legally go out drinking on a friday night...

Please be aware that during the first half of the game, there was a couple of times we punted the ball when we were on calgary's side of the field. If we had a kicker like good old ozzy do you think those punts would be field goal tries . just a thought .improve the kicking it's killing us

Come people he is ****,pardon my french,but thats how I feel this guy should get another carreer because kicking is not his cup of tea...whats his percentage?50% maybe ..totally unacceptable!!!!

Its just a matter of time that he goes!! sorry to say the PSI is on this guy , keep missing field goals HE WILL BE GONE. :roll:

CLEAN UP YOUR MOUTH .

catsteelers2002....finally someone who tells it like it is!! Sometimes french is needed for people to get the message clear......SEND BOREHAM PACKING ALONG WITH HIS #1 FAN......HEAD COACH MARSHALL!!

Yea,make me the coach...even I can see the guy i a bum!!!!!lol

I wonder how many times you guys can keep trying to gode other users into arguements so you can make personal attacks before you get banned.

Pseudo.....gode????.....oh, you mean goad....got it!!