BOOK YUR GREY CUP TICKETS NOW RIDER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDERS ARE GREY CUP BOUND NO DOUBT! BOOK YOUR GREY CUP TICKETS NOW AND ACCOMODATIONS IN VANCOUVER ON THE WET COAST. TOO BAD FOR THE PUSSYCAT FANS WHO WILL HAVE TO CHEER FOR THE WESTERN RIDERS IN THE GREY CUP AT HOME. WHAT A BASH IT WILL BE WITH CANADA'S TEAM IN THE CUP AND THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD ROAMING THE STREETS OF HONGCOUVER. MARCUS CRANDELL WILL WIN A SECOND MVP AWARD.
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!

how about the idea of the Riders crossing over and representing the East against the Lions out of the West?... that would make for a great game...

thats actually not a bad idea...the riders won the 2 game series against the argos and may have an easier time crossing over....

or they could just steal second and home playoff game in the west ( makes more money that way )....i still dont think they will, but u can always dream!

if edmonton loses today, THEY could be the ones crossing over to face montreal in the BIG O, come playoff time.

gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble......hunting season opened this weekend...

The Riders should go undefeated for the rest of the season. Maybe one of these games they can get more then 25,000 to attend!

Yaawwwwnnnn! Gobbler, nobody's takin' the bait.

lol @ What 3 wins can do to a team's fans.

Riders will cross over and get licked by Montreal end of story.

LOL same old rider fans, it looks like the pussycats have grown up buddy they are 11-0!

NO THEY DIDN'T..........the ARGOS won the last game, before this one. :wink:

The season series is tied.

SASK....fans some times sound like , LEAF fans.......every year is your year..................you still have along way to go...........people. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEAH BABY!!! GO RIDERS GO!!!!

What gives kanga..did you lose a bet to, tell me your not actually cheering for the Riders

Oh he did, and he is.

wooooo

and Hellothere, The riders technically win the season series between us. Its 2 game total point if you only play twice. Has no relevance on anything though

Here is a little knowledge rider fans!!!
Remember when the Argos won the cup in 96.The next year we lost a regular season game at T.F. Then who did we play against in the cup?
I hope history repeats itslef.
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........NO.............. :lol:

Turkey this could have been our honeymoon!!!
You cheating bugger you.
Well I hope you and Detor live happily ever after!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!