Boo the offence next home game

at next weeks game we should all BOO the offence evertime they go 2 and out, throw the ball 5 yards when we need ten, or any other poor play on the offence.. i think this will light a fire.

....wow, being negative to see a positive reaction.
When has that ever worked?
What a BAD idea.

:cowboy:

Pay NO attention to this nonsense folks. This team needs support.
I would hope all Tiger Cat fans have more class than this.
No-one likes what is happening to this team. The season is lost. Get over it. Continue to support the team. Be positive. Bob Young needs it as he figures out what to do next. He is still the best thing that has happened to this team in many years.

Pay NO attention to this nonsense folks. This team needs support even though the season is lost. I would hope all Tiger Cat fans have more class than this.
Ti-Cat fans came out in 28 000 type numbers to support their team. The team failed.

Should we all have a group hug and move to northern California with the metrosexuals so we can do yoga and reflect on why we aren’t scoring?

I think we have been supporting this team for long enough this year and previous years to continue ‘cheering’…we have cheered and they lose, and lose badly, its gut check time and lets see how they can react to a little displeasure from the crowd.

why should we boo them when they suck. we are all suporting theam we are at the game, and if we show up we have the right to boo theam. they su*k i aint guanna clap for that.

Don't Boo, Just don't show up. That will really send a message. God we pay good money to see football and we want to be entertained. The game day experience is a non event the way this team plays.

If you think that the fans in hamilton have been supporting this team long enough, you must not have been one of the 6,000 to 7,000 fans that went to the games a few years ago… the “Ti Cat Faithful” can talk as much trash as they want about “fans” in Toronto not supporting their teams unless they’re winning, But history (and these forums) show that Ti Cat fans are no better… I’m not saying I’m happy about how things are going either- but if all your going to do is boo your own team , do us a favour, shell out for a Damon Allen jersey and be done with it… after all he just hit 70,000 yards (hey wait… didn’t ticat fans run HIM out of town too?) :roll: