Boo hoo Stamps

Wow, Chief , are you ever bitter about the Stamps in the GC and your Smchoes sucking and out of it. You can't help but jump in to every thread regarding the Stamps and then rag on em. Geez, now you're even starting your own anti stamps thread lol.

It sucks to be on the outside eh :lol: One would of thought that a mod who's always warning others and babysitting threads would show a little more discretion when posting topics and try to avoid flame bait posts.

But alas, it is a bitter bitter pill to swallow seeing your arch enemy playing for the coveted CG while your schmoes are toast.

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Thats funny Stamps67 the only whining IHvew seen is from an eskimo fan. Are they in the Grey Cup oh yes they snuck into the eastern conference. I think he is sad over the drubbing they got from the riders. I believe that was a record for them to lose by that much. But chief is entitled to an opinion mod or not. I enjoy his posts.

You are right RW05, Chief is entitled, no argument here. And yes you are right that WAS quite a drubbing wasn’t it. One worthy of nightmares for sure :lol:

Yes his posts can be quite comical :smiley: I too enjoy them :cowboy:

Burris didn't deserve MOP, Calvillo did simple as that.

One thing is for sure tho, if Calgary loses tomorrow this season means nothing to them and Calgary is no better than the Eskimos, Riders, Lions, Bombers, Argos heck even no better than the TiCats.

LOL you keep believing that and when you fianlly go to sleep at night your team still lost to the Lions. LOL

In the words of Ricky Bobby, if you are not first your last. Doesn't matter if you lose out in the Grey Cup or don't make the playoffs. Teams don't play for second best.

To Funny :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy the game!

[/quote]
LOL you keep believing that and when you fianlly go to sleep at night your team still lost to the Lions. LOL
[/quote]

It's alright. The Stamps have been overlooked all season. From the weekly awards to the Gibsons. The Stamps haven't gotten any respect from the people who choose these things all year. But it's all good. Others may have the individual awards but it's the Stamps that are playing in the Cup, and when they clean Montreals clock tomorrow, then those of us who supported them all year can turn and say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

To me not so much the Montreal fans. But the add ons are just in denial. Seems good to me.

Your Calgary fans and your team of ponies are lucky to have made it this far. You're all talking as if you deserve to be at this game when you don't. Tomorrow night you're entire city will be silenced and Rider Nation will laugh at you.

Tripe, plain and simple, but I come to expect that from you and 05.

Oh no, the Stamps don’t deserve to be there eh, Thats all you got LOL

…thank you for your three posts…I’m sure your fellow rider fans enjoy the awesome representation you are affording the nation…

…you know, the hating on these boards is really becoming intolerable…I suppose it is for the small of brain that hatin’ for no reason but hate is pleasure…sad really…you sir are a sad individual…

So some players cant voice their opinion of who won and lost the awards? Just as much as anyone else, the players have an opinion on who should be MOP, rookie, Canadian etc… if they believe they got slighted a bit, they have every right to say so. How is it ok for some to give their opinion and not others? I guess we are living in Iran, not Canada… :roll: :roll:

Doug Brown said he was shocked and honoured to have been able to receive two votes against Wake…THAT is how one responds to someone else getting the nod over you…

I didn't say they couldn't voice their opinions, Sambo... but to whine two years in a row about not getting any awards? Give me a break. Read what jm posted. That's how a classy person responds.

LOL you still crying in your sleep over losing to BC.
The Stamps won 13 games more then any other team in the league and they do not deserve to be there. Now that is funny and really foolish. But I love you anyway.

I'm not exactly sure about what you mean...

15 games above what other teams won? or...
15 games this season? or...
15 games, which is more than other teams won?

...by the way, the Stamps won 13 games this season.

Read the thread and maybe you might understand Ah thanks Jmo02 I see where I made the mistake 13 game not 15