BOMBSHELLS: ‘Dark Side’ defence getting things done for Bombers with ‘60 minutes of bully ball’

BOMBSHELLS: ‘Dark Side’ defence getting things done for Bombers with ‘60 minutes of bully ball’

https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/bombshells-dark-side-defence-getting-things-done-for-bombers-with-60-minutes-of-bully-ball

1 Like

I couldn't find the TOP stat but I think the Bomber's D was on the field for maybe 20 minutes. Lots of stops. They were in and out like guys in their twenties (which most of them are). I hope the 'Dark Side' defense doesn't discover that 'Nick Arbuckle is your father' in the Cup. He was the last QB to beat us. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Can't say I'm not enjoying our lofty position BUT i always worry about complacency and the intensity level after winning the west this early.....I hope we don't think that we can just go through the motions in the last stretch....A back to back with the Als. should say a lot....a good test against a vastly improved on the rise club

1 Like

Yes, I've been enjoying the ride too. Been a hardcore fan for 40 years, so seen alot of hardtimes. This team has always been what I've dreamed of, most importanly one that kicks butt at home! I hated paying hard earned $$ only to watch my team stink out the joint. Haven't seen that in awhile!

Now, while I enjoy the ride - I do also know that playoffs is a new season and anything can happen. But if we play to our standards, no team can beat us!

3 Likes